JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

9/21/2012 8:21:24 PM

Cortana Chobot

I'll just leave this here: [url]http://pyrosmile.org/images/chobot_cortana.jpg[/url] I apologize if this ruins Halo 4 for anyone. But not really. <3 [Edited on 09.21.2012 12:22 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] realdomdom You can't tell if Halo 4 is ruined. The existence of Halo 4 ruined one thing though. My hopes for the Halo franchise.[/quote] This. Once Bungie's new game drops, I may just be done with Halo...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *looks at picture* For -blam!-'s sake...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] wcd45 She's better than Naomi. OT I don't like the "new" Cortana teeth. [/quote] Yea ... those teeth ... [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cmdr DaeFaron [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chester Duncan Why is it Cortana is the one who changes from game to game? [/quote] The funniest thing about that is... I recall once in a book that they say "Once an AI chooses it's avatar form for the hologram, it's permanent."[/quote] Haha. Any of you guys know what happened to Johnson at the end of Halo? Yup.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chester Duncan Why is it Cortana is the one who changes from game to game? [/quote] The funniest thing about that is... I recall once in a book that they say "Once an AI chooses it's avatar form for the hologram, it's permanent."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mrsmiley [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the real Janaka If they ever make a feature length movie.. at this point, why not cast her as Cortana?[/quote] Because she sucks. :([/quote] She's better than Naomi. OT I don't like the "new" Cortana teeth. [Edited on 09.22.2012 1:17 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• You can't tell if Halo 4 is ruined. The existence of Halo 4 ruined one thing though. My hopes for the Halo franchise.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sigma617 Halo 4 was ruined far before this troubling development.[/quote] please explain how halo 4 was "ruined" [Edited on 09.22.2012 1:02 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [b]What an ugly -blam!-![/b]
    Add more answer options

• I struggle for anything more than "why?". Nothing comes to mind.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4 was ruined far before this troubling development.
    Add more answer options

• yeah that's kinda bugged me too, all though up until now i've felt that each cortana iteration has at least been an improvement.
    Add more answer options

• Why is it Cortana is the one who changes from game to game? The FAQ?!?! This is a sci-fi GPS so it should be about killing aliens and not eye candy.
    Add more answer options

• Why do they keep doing this!
    Add more answer options

• My eyesss
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mrsmiley [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the real Janaka If they ever make a feature length movie.. at this point, why not cast her as Cortana?[/quote] Because she sucks. :([/quote]Oh, yeah, that's why... :P Fair enough, but on the other hand, is the girl 343i are using for Halo 4 any better? I'd say they'd do just fine as motion capture actors, if they've got a good director. [Edited on 09.21.2012 1:00 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the real Janaka If they ever make a feature length movie.. at this point, why not cast her as Cortana?[/quote] Because she sucks. :( [Edited on 09.21.2012 12:53 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• If they ever make a feature length movie.. at this point, why not cast her as Cortana?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.