JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

9/17/2012 3:43:16 AM

Borderlands Inspired Drawing

So, I was watching The Creatures play Borderlands 2, and decided to draw something not directly from the game, but someone I could see in the game. Its a quick drawing, about 30-40 minutes, so not much detail and whatnot. Tell me what you think, please! [url=http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u414/SoundReject/BorderlandsCroppedDrawing.jpg]Here it is.[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You should really finish it off. Add some more detail, color etc. You have some talent in there for sure, why not see what you can do. See where it goes? Good work though!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's no problem. Just trying to help you. I hate to see people get banned who don't deserve it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vezon009710 This thread goes in the Flood.[/quote] Okay, sorry.
    Add more answer options

• This thread goes in the Flood.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vezon009710 8/10 Also the Gallery is for Bungie related art.[/quote] Oh. Where do I post this? Sorry.
    Add more answer options

• 8/10 Also the Gallery is for Bungie related art. [Edited on 09.16.2012 8:03 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.