JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

9/15/2012 8:18:19 PM

In need of new xboxlive friends

Hey there, I think this is the right forum for this. All of my xboxlive friends have either quit, or turned quiet. I honestly find myself missing the sound of lots of people talking, its just the silence, that's what kills me. I find myself talking to ..well, myself, very often. I would prefer it if you like to talk a lot and play either Halo or Skyrim. Feel free to ask me anything about myself before telling me your gamertag or adding me, if you want. [Edited on 09.15.2012 12:19 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Apez II Men dssd[/quote]sdds
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sage37146 You can add me I play reach regularly but latley I've been playing brink since there's never anyone playing reach gt xHunterxC[/quote] Aww man, Brink is so much fun. Too bad my xbox is getting old and won't read certain discs
    Add more answer options

• Currently I'm silver right now, and without xbox live until Thursday. But I wouldn't mind if you added me, I'll play Reach. GT: Mr Kurokawa.
    Add more answer options

• dssd
    Add more answer options

• Hello I like to chat when I play as well are you on tonight? We can play tonight if you want too. GT: I RULE AT HALO3 add me if u want to get some halo reach on
    Add more answer options

• You can add me I play reach regularly but latley I've been playing brink since there's never anyone playing reach gt xHunterxC
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.