JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

9/15/2012 5:36:27 PM

DLC Achievements

Just checking if anyone was interested in getting a party together and try to nail so of these pesky critters
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If anyone still needs these I too would like to join the fight. Message or add me. The handle is Rad Spencer
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Try get a full party with everyone having the maps. It is really your only chance.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NME Darkness im trying to get you blew it up but it seems impossible, if there are still some willing people out there my gt is: NME Darkness[/quote]Why did you bump this?
    Add more answer options

• Need a few more DLC achievements also, GT is Xx El Kino xX
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chadders2455 Just checking if anyone was interested in getting a party together and try to nail so of these pesky critters[/quote] Invite me as a friend and I'll do it :Echo 318
    Add more answer options

• im trying to get you blew it up but it seems impossible, if there are still some willing people out there my gt is: NME Darkness
    Add more answer options

• im down to get a lobby going. i have 3 acheievements left. would be cool to get 1700G for reach. ill be on for most of the day in about 15 minutes.
    Add more answer options

• You guys still doing this? I'd like to get the achievements as well, or hell just play on the damn maps. Haven't played a single game on them thanks to 343i. Would be cool if someone organized a lobby for this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior Any kind of boosting is perfectly allowed in Halo: Reach as long as everyone gets 1kill.[/quote] Fixed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wikked Navajoe achievement boosting is not allowed[/quote]Full party boosting is perfectly allowed in Halo: Reach.
    Add more answer options

• just give up; achievement boosting is not allowed, and 343 killed almost all the map/playlist combinations you can get the DLC achievements on.
    Add more answer options

• I would love to help with some defiant and anniversary achievements, hit me up GT: LongMasterWolf
    Add more answer options

• Missing 4 from Defiant and the last 2 from Anniversary. I'm content with 63/69.
    Add more answer options

• send me an invite or request, I only need 3 more myself. My buddy JORGE0052 will help too.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Just play the game. Achievements are a waste of time in my opinion.[/quote] cool opinion bro
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Or you could stop caring about achievements. They're a waste of time. [/quote]So is being a jerk on a forum. I don't see that stopping you.[/quote] Says the guy that got banned for calling someone an "ass". ;)[/quote] lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior [/quote] Says the guy that got banned for calling someone an "ass". ;)
    Add more answer options

• Nice to see someone still cares about the community :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf Or you could stop caring about achievements. They're a waste of time. [/quote]So is being a jerk on a forum. I don't see that stopping you.
    Add more answer options

• Just play the game. Achievements are a waste of time in my opinion. [Edited on 09.15.2012 10:27 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.