JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

9/11/2012 8:26:10 PM

I feel bad for you all

you wasted your childhood on such a terrible game.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Halo 2 [i]was[/i] my childhood. And because I didn't have live in time to play H2 online, I've spent 10 times the hours in Halo 2's campaign than in all other Halo campaigns put together.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent You think Halo 2 was my childhood? Lol.[/quote] This. Super Nintendo was, fool.
    Add more answer options

• You think Halo 2 was my childhood? Lol.
    Add more answer options

• OP isn't an alt and isn't trying to troll us
    Add more answer options

• what are you talking about? Crash Bash, Kingdom Hearts and Halo: Combat Evolved are spectacular games!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.