JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

9/8/2012 2:22:33 PM

UDK render in a Halo styled map.

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DvCL74mgbE]Just a render in a Halo styled UDK map[/URL]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkestSeptagon [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nocbl2 Not sure what UDK is, but dayum that's cool.[/quote]Unreal Development Kit. Does anyone have the link?[/quote] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DvCL74mgbE]Here[/url].
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nocbl2 Not sure what UDK is, but dayum that's cool.[/quote]Unreal Development Kit. Does anyone have the link?
    Add more answer options

• That's great!
    Add more answer options

• Not sure what UDK is, but dayum that's cool.
    Add more answer options

• See that is why ur the artist and im not.
    Add more answer options

• Wow great work man. I would post that on 343i forums also.
    Add more answer options

• Quite good. Nice work!
    Add more answer options

• Where's the Man Cannon!? /jk
    Add more answer options

• That was pretty cool! Good job man. [Edited on 09.08.2012 5:32 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Arbiter 617 I'm a bit unfamiliar with UDK, does it require you to do all the modeling yourself, or is it more like Garrys Mod or Halo Forge where you just put pieces together? Because the texturing in this was just great.[/quote] It's done by both some things were already modelled and by putting pieces together. the bases were made by just putting pieces together and adding mulitple surfaces for the textures.
    Add more answer options

• Epic, I wrote a comment on the video by the way this is great the water, lighting, textures and the detail feels so much like halo Great Job.
    Add more answer options

• Wow, that was incredible! I especially liked the ground floor and all the vegetation and water down there. Added a great atmosphere. I'm a bit unfamiliar with UDK, does it require you to do all the modeling yourself, or is it more like Garrys Mod or Halo Forge where you just put pieces together? Because the texturing in this was just great.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.