JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

9/1/2012 1:39:40 PM

HALO 2 drawings

Hey everyone just realized I had a couple of drawings around that I could share, tell me what you think. [url]http://microproductions.wordpress.com/archive/#jp-carousel-62[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I haven't drawn a Plasma Rifle, therefore yours is better.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Like I said, a long time ago and I can't draw!
    Add more answer options

• I like your use of colors. Not much else I can say.
    Add more answer options

• [i]I enjoy your admiration for Halo 2. [/i]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Brusah I like the Forunner symbol on the Plasma Rifle, well done.[/quote]Good job being optimistic!
    Add more answer options

• Nice, a billion times better then I can draw.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Super Mario7854 Did a little kid draw that.[/quote] Are you serious? I can't even draw like that. OP, you paid very nice attention to detail on your drawings, which I always enjoy seeing in drawings.
    Add more answer options

• Did a little kid draw that.
    Add more answer options

• I like the Forunner symbol on the Plasma Rifle, well done.
    Add more answer options

• Not sure if trolling...
    Add more answer options

• How are you old enough to type?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.