JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/31/2012 6:43:54 PM

Halo:Reach Easter Eggs

Nader 121 here, I was wondering if you guys knew any cool easter eggs for reach. Please leave your favorites below. Forum on, Nader121 (aka EpicMizzouFan12)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Quit bumping your thread. If it dies then leave it died. Bumping threads = lock and possible ban.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Then you are UNSTOPPABLE!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr pie123 The tribute room. [/quote] Yes. Those elites... Take one of their swords and then... Slice and dice!
    Add more answer options

• I like me my thirsty grunt
    Add more answer options

• The tribute room.
    Add more answer options

• that b cool
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=74576659]I may have found a new easter egg[/url].
    Add more answer options

• Thirsty grunt!
    Add more answer options

• The last grunt in Halo 3, MC in the PoA in Halo Reach, and the grunt playing with action figures in Halo 2.
    Add more answer options

• The MC easter egg at the end. [Edited on 09.02.2012 4:00 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Flying a Pelican or Phantom easter egg
    Add more answer options

• look up the club easter egg on new alexandria
    Add more answer options

• What ones your favorite? I am partial to either ce or 3,
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nader121 [/quote] Been playing Halo since CE. [Edited on 08.31.2012 11:03 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• HaHa i've done the talking grunt one but not the odst one! You're pretty cool man, do u play 3 or reach any?
    Add more answer options

• Only the BB easter egg. I prefer the Easter eggs in previous Halo's such as, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyg0o_g9scw]this[/url] and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoGTMgfN4_s]this.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• but whats your favorite or some of your favorites
    Add more answer options

• You could just look them up on YouTube, you know. [url=http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=halo+reach+easter+eggs+all&oq=Halo+reach+e&gs_l=youtube.1.4.35i39j0l9.95367.100452.0.103113.12.12.0.0.0.0.220.1955.0j10j2.12.0...0.0...1ac.G2OK1g6Jh2k][b]Here.[/b][/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.