JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/29/2012 9:21:49 PM

Whats your favourite mission from any Halo game?

Mine is The Silent Cartographer. :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Halo 2 The Arbiter was the most fun just getting to finally play as an elite in the campaign missions was a blast.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b]The Control Room[/b] or [b]Two Betrayals[/b].
    Add more answer options

• CE- Truth and Reconciliation, The Silent Cartographer, Assault on the Control Room 2- Cairo Station, Outskirts/Metropolis, Delta Halo/Regret, Gravemind, Great Journey 3- The Ark, The Covenant ODST- Mombasa Streets, Kizingo Boulevard, NMPD HQ, Kikowani Station Reach- Long Night of Solace, New Alexandria, The Pillar of Autumn
    Add more answer options

• IMO the Covenant is the best H3 had to offer
    Add more answer options

• Halo 3's Cortana.
    Add more answer options

• Hmm.. that's tough. 343 Guilty Spark has to be on my list. It should be on everyone's who encountered the Flood for the first time on it. Uprising(Halo 2) The Maw (Halo 2) Floodgate(Halo 3) The Covenant(Halo 3)
    Add more answer options

• Halo 3 - The Covenant. Always loved it.
    Add more answer options

• Either the Pillar of Autumn or Cairo Station.
    Add more answer options

• Two Betrayals. Massive AI battles between Covenant and Flood, that still haven't been bested by any other Halo game. Man I can live there.
    Add more answer options

• The covenant in halo 3 it was awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 2 - Gravemind mine also favorite Mission.......
    Add more answer options

• silent cartographer still resonates
    Add more answer options

• CE: The Library 2: Outskirts 3: The Covenant ODST: NMPD HQ, Mombasa Street, Coastal Highway Reach: LNOS
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bullett Killz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gorocurt The Storm, Halo 3.[/quote] Loved this one.[/quote] Yeah, that's my second favorite mission; it just has everything in it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gorocurt The Storm, Halo 3.[/quote] Loved this one.
    Add more answer options

• I would have to say that Cairo Station from Halo 2 is my favorite mission.
    Add more answer options

• Ive played the Halo 1 and 2 campaings till the disks broke, I loved those 2 games soooo much!
    Add more answer options

• Silent Cartographer was the first i had ever played, but my favorite ones are Halo (Halo 3) with legendary ending, The Ark (Halo 3), Cortana (Halo 3), 343 Guilty Spark (Halo CE), High Charity (Halo 2), The Great Journey (Halo 2), The Package (Halo: Reach), Lone Wolf (Halo: Reach/The death of Noble 6) And i f****** hate The Libary on Legendary that took me some hours.
    Add more answer options

• The Maw is by far my favorite.
    Add more answer options

• Halo CE - The Truth & Reconciliation Halo 2 - Gravemind Halo 3 - The Covenant Halo Wars - Escape Halo 3: ODST - Mombasa Streets Reach - New Alexandria
    Add more answer options

• The Silent Cartographer is the best level ever of all time. I literally played it 60 times on the Mac. I could play it blindfolded on Legendary (huge exaggeration).
    Add more answer options

• The Storm, Halo 3.
    Add more answer options

• Assault on the Control Room.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LoopyA muffin 3 Mine is The Silent Cartographer. :)[/quote] +1000 IKD what is was about that level, but I can play it over and over again and never get tired of it.
    Add more answer options

• The covenant
    Add more answer options

• Halo (CE mission), Silent Cartographer or The Covenant.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.