JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/29/2012 6:41:12 AM
Myth

How many of you play Halo 2 using XBC?

I've known about Xbox Connect for awhile, and how it enables people to connect on Halo 2. I was just wondering how many people on bungie.net use it? Could a 16 person party of people here on bungie.net possibly be organized so that we could, however briefly, relive the experience that was Halo 2 multiplayer?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No I used to but not anymore! Now theres so much lag and loads of people from blam! columbia! It's not like it used to be sadly :( but I'll play if you tell me to! :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I haven't used XBConnect in years... in fact, I've only ever used it for Halo 1, and that was [i]before[/i] Halo 2 came out and there was no online Halo game yet. Oh, those memories... Maybe I'll give it a whirl sometime for Halo 2, but I don't know if it's worth the effort to be honest, trying to find some to play with for a few custom games...
    Add more answer options

• The latency is pretty bad as well, which is to be expected but is stil frustrating.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I Judge Bread I [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CmdrScott1701 I'd love to join XBC, however as humiliating as it is for me to admit, I cannot figure out how to get it to work in conjunction with my Xbox 360. [/quote] I have the same problem...[/quote] This. My PC can't run promiscuous mode to my knowledge.
    Add more answer options

• i love to join that game. pls tell me how
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan1065 I was actually just going to make a thread about XBC. I was thinking about doing it for my 360 and playing some H2 on there are there still people who regularly play it?[/quote] Last time I used it, people did play regularly, but Kai has more players.
    Add more answer options

• I was actually just going to make a thread about XBC. I was thinking about doing it for my 360 and playing some H2 on there are there still people who regularly play it?
    Add more answer options

• I would give it a try if only it would work.
    Add more answer options

• i do :)
    Add more answer options

Agent
    Agent

I like turtles - old

I used to. I haven't gotten around to downloading it onto my new laptop, though. I brought my Halo 2 disk with me to college in case I decide to redownload it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I Judge Bread I [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CmdrScott1701 I'd love to join XBC, however as humiliating as it is for me to admit, I cannot figure out how to get it to work in conjunction with my Xbox 360. [/quote] I have the same problem...[/quote] I DID get it to work, but something went wrong and I simply can't find the problem.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] toystory2wasok I'd love to play it again, but it seems like so much work, and for almost nothing since there is barely anyone that still plays it.[/quote]Xlink has a MUCH larger population. I use it around once every week or two to play Halo 2 online.
    Add more answer options

• I'd love to play it again, but it seems like so much work, and for almost nothing since there is barely anyone that still plays it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CmdrScott1701 I'd love to join XBC, however as humiliating as it is for me to admit, I cannot figure out how to get it to work in conjunction with my Xbox 360. [/quote] I have the same problem...
    Add more answer options

• I'd love to join XBC, however as humiliating as it is for me to admit, I cannot figure out how to get it to work in conjunction with my Xbox 360.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.