JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/28/2012 5:50:20 PM
rorytate
rorytate

Extra Jumping? - GTFOML old

more #dragons please

I think the next game bungie puts out needs to have more #dragons - I GOTTA HAVE MORE DRAGONS!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx Perhaps. Perhaps not. But can you imagine what horrors the Flood would wreck given a topic such as this? The damage would be unimaginable.[/quote] The only damage that the Flood could even do is say "loldragons" or just ignore the thread. [/quote]Never underestimate the depravity of the Flood. Such a mistake could be your last. [Edited on 09.07.2012 2:30 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer .....No There are plenty of threads coming through here that don't involve dragons and that are better than this thread. [/quote]If this isn't hurting anybody and it brings others joy, where's the harm?[/quote]There is no harm....it just doesn't belong in this forum. [/quote]Perhaps. Perhaps not. But can you imagine what horrors the Flood would wreck given a topic such as this? The damage would be unimaginable.[/quote] The only damage that the Flood could even do is say "loldragons" or just ignore the thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer .....No There are plenty of threads coming through here that don't involve dragons and that are better than this thread. [/quote]If this isn't hurting anybody and it brings others joy, where's the harm?[/quote]There is no harm....it just doesn't belong in this forum. [/quote]Perhaps. Perhaps not. But can you imagine what horrors the Flood would wreck given a topic such as this? The damage would be unimaginable.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer .....No There are plenty of threads coming through here that don't involve dragons and that are better than this thread. [/quote]If this isn't hurting anybody and it brings others joy, where's the harm?[/quote] There is no harm....it just doesn't belong in this forum.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer .....No There are plenty of threads coming through here that don't involve dragons and that are better than this thread. [/quote]If this isn't hurting anybody and it brings others joy, where's the harm?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx On the contrary, it made about as much sense as this entire thread. Fitting, wouldn't you say? (And that is a great movie)[/quote]I fail to see how. [/quote]This thread makes no sense. My post made no sense. So my post made as much sense as this thread. (0=0)[/quote]Which is why this is off topic and should be in the Flood. [/quote]It's dark; what more is there to talk about? Although I agree, it is somewhat sad that this is the best we can come up with.[/quote] .....No There are plenty of threads coming through here that don't involve dragons and that are better than this thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx On the contrary, it made about as much sense as this entire thread. Fitting, wouldn't you say? (And that is a great movie)[/quote]I fail to see how. [/quote]This thread makes no sense. My post made no sense. So my post made as much sense as this thread. (0=0)[/quote]Which is why this is off topic and should be in the Flood. [/quote]It's dark; what more is there to talk about? Although I agree, it is somewhat sad that this is the best we can come up with.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx On the contrary, it made about as much sense as this entire thread. Fitting, wouldn't you say? (And that is a great movie)[/quote]I fail to see how. [/quote]This thread makes no sense. My post made no sense. So my post made as much sense as this thread. (0=0)[/quote] Which is why this is off topic and should be in the Flood.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx On the contrary, it made about as much sense as this entire thread. Fitting, wouldn't you say? (And that is a great movie)[/quote]I fail to see how. [/quote]This thread makes no sense. My post made no sense. So my post made as much sense as this thread. (0=0)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx On the contrary, it made about as much sense as this entire thread. Fitting, wouldn't you say? (And that is a great movie)[/quote] I fail to see how.
    Add more answer options

• On the contrary, it made about as much sense as this entire thread. Fitting, wouldn't you say? (And that is a great movie)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx But it's demanding more dragons for the community. Ergo, it goes in the community forum.[/quote] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]This post made no sense at all.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• But it's demanding more dragons for the community. Ergo, it goes in the community forum.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer Wondering when a mod will step in to lock up this dragon spam.... Oh wait....they won't.....because a mythic posted it. Seriously....jeez....[/quote]Queue elitism debate... So if I were to post this same thread, would it only kind of be locked because I'm a Legendary?[/quote]I dunno....but seriously though....that blue bar is a shield for the hammer. [/quote]So could they warn the user, thus killing the blue bar, then lock and ban?[/quote] Warnings don't do much at all. A lock and ban is what should be done. The whole dragons thing belongs in The Flood because it's off topic.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer Wondering when a mod will step in to lock up this dragon spam.... Oh wait....they won't.....because a mythic posted it. Seriously....jeez....[/quote]Queue elitism debate... So if I were to post this same thread, would it only kind of be locked because I'm a Legendary?[/quote]I dunno....but seriously though....that blue bar is a shield for the hammer. [/quote]So could they warn the user, thus killing the blue bar, then lock and ban?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer Wondering when a mod will step in to lock up this dragon spam.... Oh wait....they won't.....because a mythic posted it. Seriously....jeez....[/quote]Queue elitism debate... So if I were to post this same thread, would it only kind of be locked because I'm a Legendary?[/quote] I dunno....but seriously though....that blue bar is a shield for the hammer.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TopWargamer Wondering when a mod will step in to lock up this dragon spam.... Oh wait....they won't.....because a mythic posted it. Seriously....jeez....[/quote]Queue elitism debate... So if I were to post this same thread, would it only kind of be locked because I'm a Legendary?
    Add more answer options

• Wondering when a mod will step in to lock up this dragon spam.... Oh wait....they won't.....because a mythic posted it. Seriously....jeez....
    Add more answer options

• This is still a really bad thread, even without the bumping.
    Add more answer options

rorytate
    rorytate

Extra Jumping? - GTFOML - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] American Recoil Don't bump your thread. That's twice now. If no one posts in it for several days, it means people have lost interest.[/quote] OOoh is that what it means - thanks! I didn't know that Sorry kids - my bad!!
    Add more answer options

• #hashtag #dovahkiin #fusrodah
    Add more answer options

• im ok with this.
    Add more answer options

• I stand in affirmation of the resolution to add Dragons to Destiny.
    Add more answer options

rorytate
    rorytate

Extra Jumping? - GTFOML - old

When a dragon dies you can pick up it's armour and apply it to your own dragon
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] True Underdog NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• When you kill a dragon boss you get to pick up its shards and use them as ammunition! BRILLIANT!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.