JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/24/2012 3:33:25 AM

Should the Flood create a declaration of independence?

And have a revolution against the mods? Name ourselves The United Forms of Flood? What do you think about this? Is it realistic? [Edited on 08.23.2012 7:33 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oaklandp8ntbalr [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast Go nuts.[/quote] Think about it, bob. Your business would skyrocket if there was a rebellion.[/quote]Mmm a valid point. I think the Flood should rebel. They get paid by the ban after all (which is why they're all so unfair 99% of the time), so you need to think of their children! They need food, folks! Achronos is a stingy, stingy boss!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast Go nuts.[/quote] Diagnosis, ban but seriously though. If you guys really want you could start your oun forum... not that it would last. or just get on MOAP and rage. [Edited on 08.23.2012 9:12 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast Go nuts.[/quote] Think about it, bob. Your business would skyrocket if there was a rebellion.
    Add more answer options

^that is why i love these forums^
    Add more answer options

• Go nuts.
    Add more answer options

• hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheRogueAngel Carpet ban would be imminent.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Another one of those pointless and stupid threads.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dualkiller9000 when i read the title i thought you meant have the flood have its own domain. the flood being its own website would be pretty interesting though...[/quote] it would be.. it really would be but it would only last about 45 seconds.
    Add more answer options

when i read the title i thought you meant have the flood have its own domain. the flood being its own website would be pretty interesting though...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oaklandp8ntbalr I have the feeling that Recon would join the Flood rebellion just for the lulz.[/quote]... or editing it making himself the Supreme Overlord.
    Add more answer options

• I have the feeling that Recon would join the Flood rebellion just for the lulz. [Edited on 08.23.2012 8:52 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• the mods love us too much to nuje us.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] rennagang *munches on cookie* Are you mad? carpet ban wouldn't describe the result! The mods would be going er.. nuclear banning![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• *munches on cookie* Are you mad? carpet ban wouldn't describe the result! The mods would be going er.. nuclear banning!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CANDYSELLER And have a revolution against the mods? Name ourselves The United Forms of Flood? What do you think about this? Is it realistic?[/quote]How could we legally rebel against the mods?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] da mob boss12 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando [i]Four bans and seven Porch Days ago our fathers brought forth on this forum, a spam pit, conceived in Off Topic debate, and dedicated to the proposition that all Flood are created equally stupid.[/i][/quote][i]Now we are engaged in a great flame war. Testing whether that forum, or any forum so conceived and so dedicated can long endure...[/i] [/quote][i]We are met on a great battlethread of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of this thread as a final resting place for those here gave their alts so that that forum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.[/i]
    Add more answer options

• I would sign it and then gladly give up our independence for a beer.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Commando [i]Four bans and seven Porch Days ago our fathers brought forth on this forum, a spam pit, conceived in Off Topic debate, and dedicated to the proposition that all Flood are created equally stupid.[/i][/quote][i]Now we are engaged in a great flame war. Testing whether that forum, or any forum so conceived and so dedicated can long endure...[/i] [Edited on 08.23.2012 8:35 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CANDYSELLER And have a revolution against the mods? Name ourselves The United Forms of Flood? What do you think about this? Is it realistic?[/quote] Flood would need to start their oun forum on an external site. [Edited on 08.23.2012 8:33 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• We shall rise from this tyranny and set a new age of freedom and- *gets banned*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ROFL Wolf1254 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] majorkayd3n117 China called they want there wall back.[/quote] The ban list called they want you back. Reported.[/quote] *facepalm* OP doesn't know the flood "meme".
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] majorkayd3n117 China called they want there wall back.[/quote] The ban list called they want you back. Reported.
    Add more answer options

• GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME B&
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dont pass gass[/quote] That'll never work. The grammar is far too good.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] majorkayd3n117 China called they want there wall back.[/quote] It's the Deceleration of Independence for the flood!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.