JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/20/2012 8:09:50 PM
chubbz

IGN Fail

IGN did an article on Halo-themed Minecraft creations. [url=http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/bosully/IGNfail.jpg]Screenshot, before it was edited.[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *Facepalm*
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Watchyourback13 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Worldwidewtf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bronx Bomber [url=http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/bosully/Chubbzisfat.jpg]I'm just going to put this here....[/url][/quote][/quote]Dear God it's a conspiracy!![/quote] Don't bump ten day old threads.
    Add more answer options

• What is that supposed to be?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Worldwidewtf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bronx Bomber [url=http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/bosully/Chubbzisfat.jpg]I'm just going to put this here....[/url][/quote][/quote]Dear God it's a conspiracy!! [Edited on 09.01.2012 11:39 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lime013 Is that a Jackal head or a really bad Ring?[/quote] It's not from the Halo series at all...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bronx Bomber [url=http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/bosully/Chubbzisfat.jpg]I'm just going to put this here....[/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Wow, shows what kind of journalists they're hiring
    Add more answer options

• B-but, that's a Mass Effect Relay...
    Add more answer options

• Not surprised
    Add more answer options

• Wow, that's hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• I know a guy who gets all and I mean ALL his video game information from IGN. He acts like they are the end all be all of online video game news. I have tried to tell him how stupid that is but he won't listen. He said and I quote, "Jessica Chobot wouldn't lie to me.".
    Add more answer options

• Pretty sure that ship is from mass effect
    Add more answer options

• Is that a Jackal head or a really bad Ring?
    Add more answer options

• At least they actually found an energy sword to put in afterwards
    Add more answer options

• FAIL
    Add more answer options

• Nice photoshop OP
    Add more answer options

• i haven't even played Mass Effect and i realise that that isn't an Energy Sword. why would someone put a blob of water in the middle of an energy sword anyway?
    Add more answer options

• even great gaming websites like IGN make mistakes sometimes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior Oh Lord. That is indeed a supreme amount of fail. At first I questioned myself, wondering if I was just overlooking something. Then I realized that no, no I was not. They honestly did just say that.[/quote] IGN knows nothing about video games, I thought this was established.
    Add more answer options

• You can't spell ignorant without IGN.
    Add more answer options

• The ending to the Mass effect was inspired and funded by the New World Order. Boycott EA and IGN.
    Add more answer options

• That was an actual LOL moment then. Great find OP. [quote] The water in the middle of this giant energy sword is a cool detail[/quote] xD [Edited on 08.20.2012 3:12 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• this just goes to prove that no one at ign has actually played mass effect 3
    Add more answer options

• Oh Lord. That is indeed a supreme amount of fail. At first I questioned myself, wondering if I was just overlooking something. Then I realized that no, no I was not. They honestly did just say that.
    Add more answer options

• Well this is IGN we're talking bout here.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bronx Bomber [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Simse11 Have you got a link to the article?[/quote] [url=http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/20/10-impressive-halo-inspired-minecraft-builds]Yes but it is edited now.[/url][/quote]Even with that first fail, those are very cool.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.