JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/18/2012 9:57:18 PM

What do you call the shotgun?

Title says it all. I call it the swag rifle.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• gun of shot
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well, the shotgun. Occasionally the shotty.
    Add more answer options

• ;)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dr Syx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Barnacle_Blast I never had a nickname for the shotgun in Halo. However if I were to come up with one now, about 11 years later, I would name it Ye Old Flood Killer.[/quote]Doesn't sound lame at all. Pretty much describes what I used it for. +1 [/quote] Aw man thanks :) It is an efficient Flood killer after all.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Barnacle_Blast I never had a nickname for the shotgun in Halo. However if I were to come up with one now, about 11 years later, I would name it Ye Old Flood Killer.[/quote]Doesn't sound lame at all. Pretty much describes what I used it for. +1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ben2974 Well....when i'm playing over with a mic ordering someone to get that weapon, I usually yell: "get the shotgun!!" or "dude, the shotgun is right there." If I use a derivative for the word, it would probably be "shotty." But I rarely call it that.[/quote]Takin' it too srsly, dawg. [Edited on 09.30.2012 2:01 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I called it "MINE" because whenever there was one, it would always be mine.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Barnacle_Blast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ben2974 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Barnacle_Blast I never had a nickname for the shotgun in Halo. However if I were to come up with one now, about 11 years later, I would name it Ye Old Flood Killer. [/quote] Sounds lame. [/quote] Yeah it kinda is. Naming a shotgun is lame anyway. What would you name it?[/quote] Well....when i'm playing over with a mic ordering someone to get that weapon, I usually yell: "get the shotgun!!" or "dude, the shotgun is right there." If I use a derivative for the word, it would probably be "shotty." But I rarely call it that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ben2974 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Barnacle_Blast I never had a nickname for the shotgun in Halo. However if I were to come up with one now, about 11 years later, I would name it Ye Old Flood Killer. [/quote] Sounds lame. [/quote] Yeah it kinda is. Naming a shotgun is lame anyway. What would you name it?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Barnacle_Blast I never had a nickname for the shotgun in Halo. However if I were to come up with one now, about 11 years later, I would name it Ye Old Flood Killer. [/quote] Sounds lame.
    Add more answer options

• I never had a nickname for the shotgun in Halo. However if I were to come up with one now, about 11 years later, I would name it Ye Old Flood Killer.
    Add more answer options

• A shotgun, surprisingly. I've never really named weapons I use, apart from a nice shotgun I had on Borderlands called Sheila.
    Add more answer options

• I call it the shotgun. Maybe I'm just unoriginal, but I've never really had any nicknames for the weapons in Halo.
    Add more answer options

• I call it a shotgun... rifle would imply the barrel has rifling.
    Add more answer options

• camping promoter
    Add more answer options

• The pinkie. That or INYOURFACE! [Edited on 08.26.2012 9:25 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DusK I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.[/quote] It implies that I have sex with a shotgun. Makes perfect sense.[/quote] *pulls trigger*
    Add more answer options

• I call it the noobgun. [Edited on 08.20.2012 4:28 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DusK [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JunkyMonkey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DusK I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.[/quote] This made no sense at all.[/quote] It implies that I have sex with a shotgun. Makes perfect sense.[/quote] Apparently his mind isn't as far towards the gutter as our's are. :P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JunkyMonkey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DusK I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.[/quote] This made no sense at all.[/quote] It implies that I have sex with a shotgun. Makes perfect sense.
    Add more answer options

• It was kinda a joke thread. But nevermind. Forget about it. Btw, can usernames be changed? [Edited on 08.20.2012 9:33 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JunkyMonkey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DusK I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.[/quote] This made no sense at all. However, I do accept the stupidity of the thread and apoligize for even thinking of putting something like this on the forum. End of conversation.[/quote] I don't think your thread was stupid. You were trying to make a joke, right?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DusK I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.[/quote] This made no sense at all. However, I do accept the stupidity of the thread and apoligize for even thinking of putting something like this on the forum. End of conversation. [Edited on 08.20.2012 7:53 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aj6627 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DusK I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.[/quote] If there was one of those smileys with the hands clapping available on here, it would be here[/quote]You could always do this: [url=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m89j60JCc31r3wqyr.gif]clapping.gif[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DusK I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.[/quote] If there was one of those smileys with the hands clapping available on here, it would be here: And I call it a shotgun, also.
    Add more answer options

• I call it a cab so I can roll over and get some sleep.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JunkyMonkey Title says it all. I call it the swag rifle.[/quote] I'm going to start calling it that now.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.