JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/12/2012 11:36:46 PM

Did you like playing as the arbiter?

I thought it made the game very interesting
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] da 70 70 hatred Yes. Uprising was amazing[/quote] Totally. Especially when the song "unyielding" started playing. That totally changed the tone of the level from "killin' a bunch of brutes with elites" to "THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Loved it. The Arbiter levels were some of the best!
    Add more answer options

• I was alternating first ever level playthroughs with my stepson for H-2. We both pretty much lost our blam when "A Whisper in the Storm" came on. Arbiter was the coolest/bravest idea we'd ever seen in a game at that point. I still love all the Arby levels, and am surprised by how few games have mimicked this awesome concept/plot twist .
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DethBySword wouldve been better to play as him if all his levels werent Flood ones[/quote]Don't forget the Brutes. I only felt intimidated on the level The Arbiter. Needlers and Carbines. *shudders*
    Add more answer options

• wouldve been better to play as him if all his levels werent Flood ones
    Add more answer options

• Yeah it was pretty cool. It basically showed us how and why the Elites changed sides. What's interesting also is one of the Terminals in Halo 1 Anniversary that shows how the "Heretics" found out the truth in the first place when they bumped in to 343 Guilty Spark. [Edited on 09.28.2012 9:36 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Crysis 2 says yes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NOBLE SlX Not really. Halo 2 was ok, but it was too linear for me.[/quote] For me, it was the complete opposite! Halo 2 was the most ambiguous Halo for me. The universe seems to expand on each and every play through, as a good book or movie does. A small supplement to such a majestic trait would be the many boundless maps that lead to Rex's eggs.
    Add more answer options

• i loved playing as thel, another one of those things which really blows you away when you try it for the first time
    Add more answer options

• I didn't mind whatsoever, and I thought the dual storyline was cool.
    Add more answer options

• I loved playing as Arbiter. The split-story attribute of Halo 2 was really cool.
    Add more answer options

• I loved it. Great story, great game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] da 70 70 hatred Yes. Uprising was amazing[/quote] Exactly this!
    Add more answer options

• I enjoyed it so much was disappointed by the lack of Arbiter play in Halo 3. Not counting co-op...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dahuterschuter The Covie half of Halo 2 was what got Halo 2 the best campaign of the series.[/quote] This.
    Add more answer options

• Not really. Halo 2 was ok, but it was too linear for me.
    Add more answer options

• I loved it as well as the light it shed on the Halo Universe. Though, when playing as him I felt the need to use Covenant weapons exclusively...
    Add more answer options

• Yes. Uprising was amazing
    Add more answer options

• No. It was boring as hell.
    Add more answer options

• The Covie half of Halo 2 was what got Halo 2 the best campaign of the series.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Quantam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Isai16 Yes. I saw another side of the story which was fun to explore. Off-topic: I never played much of the Halo 2 multiplayer, can anyone tell me how to sword fly? Youtube videos aren't helpful at all.[/quote] Easy mode... 1. Go on Coagulation, limited ammo, sword and rocket starts. 2. Go close enough to a friend that the reticle for the rocket turns red without zooming in. Be sure to have an empty rocket launcher. 3. Fire and Press Y and X at the same time. 4. If this fails, spam Y and trigger, while pressing X. Eventually, you will get it.[/quote] I don't think you need to press X unscoped with the rocket.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Quantam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Isai16 Yes. I saw another side of the story which was fun to explore. Off-topic: I never played much of the Halo 2 multiplayer, can anyone tell me how to sword fly? Youtube videos aren't helpful at all.[/quote] Easy mode... 1. Go on Coagulation, limited ammo, sword and rocket starts. 2. Go close enough to a friend that the reticle for the rocket turns red without zooming in. Be sure to have an empty rocket launcher. 3. Fire and Press Y and X at the same time. 4. If this fails, spam Y and trigger, while pressing X. Eventually, you will get it.[/quote] Thanks, man.
    Add more answer options

• I thought it was a good addition to the game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VoshCooperFTW I hate halo 2.[/quote] Then stop posting here!
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, I liked playing as the Arbiter. [Edited on 08.21.2012 6:25 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I hate halo 2.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.