JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/12/2012 2:21:39 AM

Halo 2 Quote Thread! (Start to Finish)

"There was only one ship..." Edit: You are all doing it wrong! It is supposed to be in order! "There was only one ship", then "One, are you sure?" etc etc [Edited on 08.13.2012 2:11 AM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VA Tech43 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Quantam You are all doing it wrong! It is supposed to be in order! "There was only one ship", then "One, are you sure?" etc etc[/quote] Yes. They called it......Pillar of Autumn.[/quote] Why was it not destroyed like the rest of their fleet? [Edited on 08.16.2012 1:15 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Quantam You are all doing it wrong! It is supposed to be in order! "There was only one ship", then "One, are you sure?" etc etc[/quote] Yes. They called it......Pillar of Autumn.
    Add more answer options

• the elites are blind arbiter but i will make them see
    Add more answer options

• "One, are you sure?"
    Add more answer options

• "Don't say I didn't warn you!" *blast with scarab*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Quantam You are all doing it wrong! It is supposed to be in order! "There was only one ship", then "One, are you sure?" etc etc[/quote] "Yes, they called it, the Pillar of Autumn "Why was it not destroyed with the rest of their fleet!" "It fled, as we set fire to their planet."
    Add more answer options

• I thought it was random, sorryXD
    Add more answer options

• You are all doing it wrong! It is supposed to be in order! "There was only one ship", then "One, are you sure?" etc etc
    Add more answer options

• "Horah!!"
    Add more answer options

• [i]sir, finishing this fight[/i]
    Add more answer options

• [i]Oh, I know what the ladies like [/i]
    Add more answer options

• [i]slay the demon on sight[/i]
    Add more answer options

• "Dear humanity, we regret being alien bastards, we regret coming to earth and we most definitely regret that the corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"
    Add more answer options

• "The message just repeats: Regret, regret, regret."
    Add more answer options

• [i]classified my ass![/i]
    Add more answer options

• "They'll regret that too."
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.