JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

Edited by Plain Ben: 1/11/2013 2:15:48 AM

ODSTEVE, The Badass ODST Painting.

[url=http://plainben.deviantart.com/art/ODSTeve-320546763]ODSTeve[/url] - Convenient DeviantART version for small viewing, use the download link for the fullsize (1920x1080px). It's generally finished, I may add some minor touches (Little details and fixes.) Should either myself or you guys notice any glaring flaws in this.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That is awesome.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i wish i could draw.
    Add more answer options

• Loving me the feel of the whole painting... Really sweet work here man.
    Add more answer options

• very cool!
    Add more answer options

• Ben, great work! Now if only you'd start up your next project... *wink wink* Also, I prefer to see this as odsSTEVE. Just your average business man turned bad ass.
    Add more answer options

• Only badasses smoke cigars with their helmets on.
    Add more answer options

• I love the cigar through the visor. Great!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.