JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/11/2012 5:15:37 AM

Nevermind, got the answer.

No need to reply. [Edited on 08.10.2012 9:18 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sytheNsnipe Because they agree with what was said but have nothing more to add on to the thought?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 No need to reply.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Twisted Balls You're not a very smart person are you?[/quote] Nope.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ulquiorra Cifer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sytheNsnipe Because they agree with what was said but have nothing more to add on to the thought?[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• You're not a very smart person are you?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H4LO [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jet Wave [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sytheNsnipe Because they agree with what was said but have nothing more to add on to the thought?[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jet Wave [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sytheNsnipe Because they agree with what was said but have nothing more to add on to the thought?[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Because if they agree with you, it is easier to quote you than type out the exact same sentence you just wrote.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote][/quote] ... Of course.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sytheNsnipe Because they agree with what was said but have nothing more to add on to the thought?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sytheNsnipe Because they agree with what was said but have nothing more to add on to the thought?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• The person who quotes the other person agrees exactly with what he says and has nothing else beneficial to add on.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Because they agree with what was said but have nothing more to add on to the thought?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TedToaster22 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EclipsePalix400 Quote you, but don't say anything. Can someone tell me why some people do that? I've never really knew why. --------------- Example: [quote][b] Posted by: [/b] Random Guy Magic.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.