JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

8/7/2012 10:44:37 PM

Secular Sevens is cool

Premise 1: Secular Sevens is cool Premise 2: You should join cool groups Ergo, Conclusion: You should join [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/atheists/Group/GroupHome.aspx]Secular Sevens[/url].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Great group! I highly recommend it!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ^ O_o To be cool is a contradiction of being hot, and this group makes me hot. [Edited on 09.15.2012 9:13 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I mean, really, it gets me hard.
    Add more answer options

• To be like a cool place sounds swell.
    Add more answer options

• Cool, sounds like a swell place to be.
    Add more answer options

• swell nice in a cool place be to. what?
    Add more answer options

• Sounds cool to be swell in a place. (Bet you didnt think of this one eh)
    Add more answer options

• A swell place to be, sounds like cool.
    Add more answer options

• Swell, sounds like a place to be cool.
    Add more answer options

• Cool, sounds like a place to be swell.
    Add more answer options

• Swell like a sound place to be cool.
    Add more answer options

• Sounds like a cool place to be swell.
    Add more answer options

• Sounds like a swell place to be cool.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.