JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/4/2012 6:16:06 AM

Favorite song in CE's OST?

Mine's "A walk in the woods" or "Covenant dance"!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The maw, yawning chasm, main theme, clocked in blackness, truth and reconciliation suite.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A Walk in the Woods.
    Add more answer options

• I'd have to say 'Drumrun' or 'Brothers in Arms'.
    Add more answer options

• Still gotta be "Covenant Dance" FTW...
    Add more answer options

• Truth and Reconcilliation Suite.
    Add more answer options

• Each one of them.
    Add more answer options

• the title theme
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief Truth and Reconciliation Suite. [/quote]This one is my favorite.
    Add more answer options

• Hard to choose. Covenant Dance Truth and Reconciliation Suite Under Cover of Night A Walk in the Woods [Edited on 08.21.2012 5:00 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Rock Anthem for Saving the World. There's no doubt in my mind about that.
    Add more answer options

• For me, 99% of audio provokes emotion. The other one percent is when An elite kills you on legendary and laughs..but even that's pretty awesome!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zealot Tony No one mentioned "The Gun Pointed at the head of the Universe"?[/quote]They're all excellent it would have shown up eventually.
    Add more answer options

• The Maw, but truthfully, [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief Ah hell, I like [i]all[/i] the songs on the CE OST.[/quote] [Edited on 08.09.2012 12:34 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• No one mentioned "The Gun Pointed at the head of the Universe"?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief A Walk in the Woods. Covenant Dance. The Maw. Truth and Reconciliation Suite. Ah hell, I like [i]all[/i] the songs on the CE OST.[/quote]Exactly this.
    Add more answer options

• What Was Once Lost
    Add more answer options

• Under the cover of Night.
    Add more answer options

• For me it's easily "On a Pale Horse." I'm glad there were versions of it in both the H2 OST and the H3 OST.
    Add more answer options

• "Rock Anthem For Saving the World" is awesomely playable even for non-fans. And its timing in the game is perfect. It takes some real baring down to get through all those Jackals...every bit of know-how you've previously gained. Plus, Silent P0rnographer is early enough that you still think there's hope; Keyes is doing his thing, you're doing yours. What a standout arrangement - there's no better diversity in CE's sounds than that...
    Add more answer options

• Covenant dance, and the main monk theme.
    Add more answer options

• "A Walk in the Woods" Aside from the iconic Halo theme with the monks, I never much liked CE's soundtrack. I much prefer Halo 2's for originality and experimenting with different sounds (most of which worked) and Halo 3's for epicness. ODST was a change of pace with spots of epic, and Reach's was dissappointing aside from a few gems.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief Ah hell, I like [i]all[/i] the songs on the CE OST.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• A Walk in the Woods. Covenant Dance. The Maw. Truth and Reconciliation Suite. Ah hell, I like [i]all[/i] the songs on the CE OST.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.