JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

8/2/2012 4:04:11 PM

Armor abilities in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Is there a way to turn on armor abilities in custom games on Halo CE Anniversary? I can only get them in matchmaking.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hint for friedtuna76, a title such as [i]Is there a way to turn on armor abilities in custom games on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary or Crimson Steam Pirates? I can only get them in matchmaking.[/i] would be more appropriate, gotta keep the subject related to the forum hopefully tech support comes up with a quick solution, only being able to turn on AA in matchmaking is quite dissatisfying on Crimson Steam Pirates
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You want the Reach forum. [Edited on 08.02.2012 2:19 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Halo: CEA is a lot different from Halo: Reach. Armour Abilities only exist in Halo: Reach, so no. And why in hell would you post a Halo topic in the Crimson forum, seriously? How much of an idiot do you have to be to not know that this is the wrong forum?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.