JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

8/1/2012 1:37:37 AM

My Little Pony (Arbiter) [COMPLETED]

Lonewolfkay has finally completed the Arbiter. [url=http://lone-wolfkay.deviantart.com/#/d59v1kp]Arbiter, MLP style[/url]. EDIT: [b]I got a group up and running now called [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/theartistscorner/Group/GroupHome.aspx]The Artists Corner[/url] where people can share their artwork with one another.[/b] [Edited on 08.04.2012 2:18 AM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General_Rafa [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General_Rafa Loving them ponies man. Going to look for more of your works.;)[/quote] Lol, I'm terrible a drawing (good at writing though). No, the artwork I show people is actually my girlfriends. I'm the bigger Halo fan and she is the better drawer so I just give her ideas and post her artwork for you guys to see.[/quote] Damn you got a Brony girlfriend? You're luckier than you think. ;) Anyways nice art I'm going to be adding her account on dA to my watch list to see what other works get posted soon. :D[/quote] Please explain how I'm lucky? lol. Honestly, I have no idea when some other of her drawings are going to be up. I'll ask her how she is getting on tonight.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General_Rafa Loving them ponies man. Going to look for more of your works.;)[/quote] Lol, I'm terrible a drawing (good at writing though). No, the artwork I show people is actually my girlfriends. I'm the bigger Halo fan and she is the better drawer so I just give her ideas and post her artwork for you guys to see.[/quote] Damn you got a Brony girlfriend? You're luckier than you think. ;) Anyways nice art I'm going to be adding her account on dA to my watch list to see what other works get posted soon. :D [Edited on 08.08.2012 7:29 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General_Rafa Loving them ponies man. Going to look for more of your works.;)[/quote] Lol, I'm terrible a drawing (good at writing though). No, the artwork I show people is actually my girlfriends. I'm the bigger Halo fan and she is the better drawer so I just give her ideas and post her artwork for you guys to see. [Edited on 08.08.2012 2:46 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Loving them ponies man. Going to look for more of your works.;)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OfTheBloodguard [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan1995324 Adam [i]Jensen[/i]...[/quote]He didn't ask for this.[/quote]I still think it's [i]him[/i].
    Add more answer options

• even though i'm not into my little pony, the art work is epic. keep up the good work
    Add more answer options

• Although I'm not a MLP fan or anything, I still like the design, good job.
    Add more answer options

• I am not a fan of "Pony stuff" but that looks really cool and cute! Me like.. :3
    Add more answer options

• hahaha, nice
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gods Prophet Looks like it turned out pretty great and the armour is really well done. There's just a few rough areas (for example, the eye) which I think might just be worth amending. I assume more are to come? [/quote] You assume correct. Lonewolfkay is currently doing Cortana (the A.I this time) and her next Halo-to-MLP transformation is Tartarus (I think). Her first Halo character to get MLP-fied was Cortana.
    Add more answer options

• Looks like it turned out pretty great and the armour is really well done. There's just a few rough areas (for example, the eye) which I think might just be worth amending. I assume more are to come? [Edited on 08.06.2012 1:18 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• You've just ruined Halo.
    Add more answer options

• Good work mang.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan1995324 Adam [i]Jensen[/i]...[/quote]He didn't ask for this.
    Add more answer options

• i waste my time with groups.
    Add more answer options

• Adam guy thanks
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan1995324 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OfTheBloodguard [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Adam Jensen bad[/quote] Lol. People and their alts.[/quote] If this is who I think it is... Anyway, it's pretty good for what it is. *mutters bitterly about ponies*[/quote]I share the same suspicion Bloodguard... Anyways... Does that pony have mandibles??[/quote] Yup :) Indeed it does. Who were you talking about there by the way? Me or that Adam guy?[/quote]Adam [i]Jensen[/i]...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan1995324 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OfTheBloodguard [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Adam Jensen bad[/quote] Lol. People and their alts.[/quote] If this is who I think it is... Anyway, it's pretty good for what it is. *mutters bitterly about ponies*[/quote]I share the same suspicion Bloodguard... Anyways... Does that pony have mandibles??[/quote] Yup :) Indeed it does. Who were you talking about there by the way? Me or that Adam guy?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OfTheBloodguard [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Adam Jensen bad[/quote] Lol. People and their alts.[/quote] If this is who I think it is... Anyway, it's pretty good for what it is. *mutters bitterly about ponies*[/quote]I share the same suspicion Bloodguard... Anyways... Does that pony have mandibles?? [Edited on 08.04.2012 10:07 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheSpiderChief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Adam Jensen bad[/quote] Lol. People and their alts.[/quote] If this is who I think it is... Anyway, it's pretty good for what it is. *mutters bitterly about ponies*
    Add more answer options

• Wow tell her that looks amazing. As said before I'm not a brony but I'm in awe. I wish I could do that. Keep up the good work lone wolfkay.
    Add more answer options

• Sweet, loving me the detail. Mad props to her.
    Add more answer options

• very cool.
    Add more answer options

• Well guys, Lonewolfkay has finally finished creating the Arbiter.
    Add more answer options

• Very good! It looks awesome. And I may just join that group rite dere...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] zoobkillerninja Try the Classifieds.[/quote] I do. But no one has joined from there. So I figured I might as well add a link to the group here.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.