JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

7/31/2012 12:40:11 AM
Gdahan

wich halo weapon would you choose ?

If you could take one weapon from the halo universe to ours , wich one would you choose ?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Halo CE Pistol or the Needler Rifle.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The CE God Pistol or Plasma Pistol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArBit3R 818 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Catmaster The Flood. Yes they are a weapon.[/quote] No as it an organism controlled by a similar Gravemind. A gun doesn't control other guns. I'd choose the Halo CE Magnum. Sure my shoulder would get dislocated, but I wouldn't get radiation from the Covie weapons or Forerunner beams.[/quote]I believe the Flood was created, thus they are a biological weapon.
    Add more answer options

• The covenant super carrier :)
    Add more answer options

• Still say the Array....
    Add more answer options

• The Spartan Laser.
    Add more answer options

• Scarab Gun and Halo 2 battle Rifle.
    Add more answer options

• srgt. Johnsons insults lol. But seriously plasma pistol. You could shut down tanks and stuff.
    Add more answer options

• Scarab gun from Halo 2.
    Add more answer options

• How about one of Earth's MAC pltaforms?
    Add more answer options

• The Assault Rifle.
    Add more answer options

there are many weapons list can be found here http://gamesonfire.net/2012/08/halo-4-video-game-release-date-weapons-and-gameplay/2/. But I will choose M6H Magnum.
    Add more answer options

• Gauss cannon!
    Add more answer options

• Light rifle.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaloKiller15 Do you know how heavy that would be in real life? It would probable take multiple people to lift the thing, let alone swing it with the force needed to actually get it to work.[/quote] Meaning the gravity hammer.
    Add more answer options

• Do you know how heavy that would be in real life? It would probable take multiple people to lift the thing, let alone swing it with the force needed to actually get it to work.
    Add more answer options

• It's all about that BR. [Edited on 08.23.2012 11:50 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• y no mac?
    Add more answer options

• Not only would I have The Guardians (as I said in my previous post) but I would also have that weapon that does that thing when you pull the trigger. You guys know what weapon I'm on about right?
    Add more answer options

• Either the Brute plasma rifle or the Plasma rifle.
    Add more answer options

• Beam Rifle
    Add more answer options

• The *first* Ark.
    Add more answer options

• Energy Sword.
    Add more answer options

• Sentinel beam, then give it to the Pentagon. Have fun science! : D
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ajw34307 Halo 2's Energy Sword from the multiplayer with unlimited charge.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Energy Sword
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.