JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

7/30/2012 1:50:17 AM

Halo3 Highground diorama

I created this diorama for my Halo action figures hope u guys like it. It was inspired by the Halo 3 multiplayer map 'Highground! Here it is in more detail and how it was made, [url]http://www.geekturtle.co.uk/styled-48/index.html[/url] [Edited on 07.29.2012 5:54 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

SpongyMallard7
    SpongyMallard7

My name is not Bob - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I midway I Looking awesome, keep it up.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's pretty cool! Do you plan on making any more? I could see you making some great ones.
    Add more answer options

• thanks guys!
    Add more answer options

• Looking awesome, keep it up.
    Add more answer options

• pro, keep up the good work ;)
    Add more answer options

• very cool, cant wait to see more. : )
    Add more answer options

• Sweet! You should find a toy version of the Heavy Artillery missile launcher to make the whole thing more distinguishable.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.