JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/27/2012 12:29:08 AM

Parents say dumb things

Name a time a parent said something dumb. Me first. `My computer is infected, stay away from it!`
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My mom was convinced that babies have "Blow holes" like dolphins, and that they eventually close up.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zigmond This whole thread and everyone who actually contributed is an idiot[/quote] Not sure if joke....
    Add more answer options

• This whole thread and everyone who actually contributed is an idiot
    Add more answer options

• *During steam summer sale* "Mom can I use your credit card I have real monies to pay you back!" (Because she thinks that using her credit card online will make all her monies GONE! OH TEH NOES!) "No. Besides, it's just a clearance sale." "Mom, you can't have clearance sales on downloadable things." "... >.> <.< -_- Oh..."
    Add more answer options

• Brainwashed Mom: The only way you could be happy is if you love Jehovah. My mind: What a load of -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• My mom was asking me how to fill in an entire area with color on photoshop. What was dumb was that my mom was using the dropper instead of the paint bucket.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DrPepperlova07 >They tell you to do something >You ask them a question about it >They call arguing >They call it talking back[/quote] Yes iv'e seen this many times.
    Add more answer options

• Me: *clearly listening to music* Mom: *strikes up conversation*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GhostLink2401 *Presents perfectly logical counter-argument* Don't argue with me! [url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72qs2DQdC1rb64tdo1_400.jpg]mfw[/url][/quote] Pretty much this.
    Add more answer options

• Not as stupid as the pop music kids listen to these days. Music [b]History[/b] should be a mandatory class in elementary.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ROFL Wolf1254 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hujgup Reorted for promoting religious discussion.[/quote] Reported you for starting religious discussion[/quote] Reported for continuing religious discussion.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hujgup Reorted for promoting religious discussion.[/quote] Reported you for starting religious discussion
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] God2845 [/quote] Reorted for promoting religious discussion.
    Add more answer options

• My mom will call me from the next room, so I'll be like "Yeah?", and she doesn't answer, so I don't come. And then she loses her -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• "Each of you [my 2 sisters] gets only 10 minutes on the hair dryer." *10 minutes later* "It's time to go!" How to math?
    Add more answer options

• idk, but my mom always gets offensive when you prove her wrong.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GhostLink2401 *Presents perfectly logical counter-argument* Don't argue with me! [url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72qs2DQdC1rb64tdo1_400.jpg]mfw[/url][/quote] ahahahaha
    Add more answer options

• *Presents perfectly logical counter-argument* Don't argue with me! [url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72qs2DQdC1rb64tdo1_400.jpg]mfw[/url]
    Add more answer options

• My mom asked me "why are you so angry" because I was listening to heavy metal.
    Add more answer options

• They told me not to date that 11 year old girl when I was 16. GOD! PARENTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY LOVE! STUPID IDIOTS~!!!!!!! ~~~~[][]look at my 1337 signature that gets me attention[][]~~~~
    Add more answer options

• Most arguments they try and start with me make them seem stupid.. I ask them for reasoning and their answer most of the time is "Shut up" [Edited on 07.26.2012 5:18 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xnative kidx Parents say dumb things[/quote] YOU DON'T SAY? They're human as well.
    Add more answer options

• When I ask my mom a question, she will often respond with a completely irrelevant answer, and I will have to ask multiple times. [Edited on 07.26.2012 5:12 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Me: *Asks question* Mom:... Me: *Asks again* Mom:... Me: *Asks again!!!* Mom: "What'd you say?"
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't say that they have ever said anything really stupid but my mum has this irritating habit of waiting five minutes before she responds to something I say.
    Add more answer options

• "Wake up, it's time to go to bed."
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.