JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

7/25/2012 9:47:55 AM

Time-travel plot in Halo?

Halo CE {2001) >Sargent Johnson hugs blue Elite. Halo CEA (2011) >Sargent Johnson hugs golden Elite. >The Elite has ranked up. ----------------------------------------- Halo CE (2001) >Wraiths have no turrets. Halo CEA (2011) >Wraiths now have turrets.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hello, My name keyes. Anyone remember that??
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 DAT LOGIC[/quote] Lol, you've replied to every thread I've made this week. Are you stalking me?[/quote]You must have me confused with someone else. This is the only thread you've made that i've posted in.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OdorousLicense3 DAT LOGIC[/quote] Lol, you've replied to every thread I've made this week. Are you stalking me?
    Add more answer options

• DAT LOGIC
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zealot Tony Weren't those Special Operation teams?[/quote]my bad
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Water Beetle Wait, that's a stealth elite?[/quote]black shiny elites inspecting the Autumn's cafeteria and pilot room after she crashed[/quote] Weren't those Special Operation teams?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Water Beetle Wait, that's a stealth elite?[/quote]black shiny elites inspecting the Autumn's cafeteria and pilot room after she crashed
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Water Beetle [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sliding Ghost [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Water Beetle You know that dead ultra elite on two betrayals being eaten by the infection forms? In CEA, it's a minor elite! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN![/quote]*dead stealth But gasp![/quote] Wait, that's a stealth elite?[/quote]I'm pretty sure the Ultras are exclusive to Keyes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sliding Ghost [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Water Beetle You know that dead ultra elite on two betrayals being eaten by the infection forms? In CEA, it's a minor elite! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN![/quote]*dead stealth But gasp![/quote] Wait, that's a stealth elite?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Water Beetle You know that dead ultra elite on two betrayals being eaten by the infection forms? In CEA, it's a minor elite! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN![/quote]*dead stealth But gasp!
    Add more answer options

• You know that dead ultra elite on two betrayals being eaten by the infection forms? In CEA, it's a minor elite! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent Good stuff, but I didn't think people would actually notice these many differences. [/quote]Yeah. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sliding Ghost If you've been watching the latest Spongebob episodes, you'll recognize how this is all connected (hint: face freeze).[/quote] Only saw like half of the beginning.[/quote]Yeah the newer ones aren't great but I still watch them since I'm a major fan (with Halo, I'm just a classic fan. That's the difference. H4 may change my mind though).
    Add more answer options

• Good stuff, but I didn't think people would actually notice these many differences. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sliding Ghost If you've been watching the latest Spongebob episodes, you'll recognize how this is all connected (hint: face freeze).[/quote] Only saw like half of the beginning.
    Add more answer options

• CE (2001) > [url=http://images3.makefive.com/images/entertainment/gaming/best-halo-character/captain-keyes-7.jpg]Handsome Keyes[/url] CEA (2011) > [url=http://www.halopedian.com/images/3/37/CEA_Keyes1.png]Holy -blam!- sir, what happend to you?![/url] [url=http://gyazo.com/c6a349d3509271bf2147e30e0e9105ee]0_0[/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjGU7yKGxi8]Hide your shame sir, hide your shame[/url] Note: My Reach hate has died down a lot today and I'm in a very good mood. :P If you've been watching the latest Spongebob episodes, you'll recognize how this is all connected (hint: face freeze). [Edited on 08.05.2012 12:41 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• CE (2001) > lone marine at the top of 343 Guilty Spark staring blankly into space CEA (2011) > the lone marine's face is glued to a thick tree (look out folks, we have an Ocarina of Time moment here)
    Add more answer options

• The plot thickens.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sliding Ghost [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sdnomdE [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent Halo CE {2001) >Sargent Johnson hugs blue Elite. Halo CEA (2011) >Sargent Johnson hugs brown Elite. >The Elite has rolled around in the dirt. ----------------------------------------- Halo CE (2001) >Wraiths have no turrets. Halo CEA (2011) >Wraiths now have decorational turrets.[/quote] Fixed.[/quote][/quote]Lol'd Halo CE (2001) > Rocket Launcher on the Library Halo CEA (2011) > Wall built where rockets were once stored.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sdnomdE [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent Halo CE {2001) >Sargent Johnson hugs blue Elite. Halo CEA (2011) >Sargent Johnson hugs brown Elite. >The Elite has rolled around in the dirt. ----------------------------------------- Halo CE (2001) >Wraiths have no turrets. Halo CEA (2011) >Wraiths now have decorational turrets.[/quote] Fixed.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• They changed the colour of the Elite in Anniversary because Bungie -blam!- with the Elite rank colour scheme for no good reason and decided to continue the stupidity.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent Halo CE {2001) >Sargent Johnson hugs blue Elite. Halo CEA (2011) >Sargent Johnson hugs brown Elite. >The Elite has rolled around in the dirt. ----------------------------------------- Halo CE (2001) >Wraiths have no turrets. Halo CEA (2011) >Wraiths now have decorational turrets.[/quote] Fixed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Multijirachi Models for Wraiths re-used from reach, changed a small bit. 343 Oversight.[/quote] Nope. 343 cares too much about plot to make a mistake like that.
    Add more answer options

• Models for Wraiths re-used from reach, changed a small bit. 343 Oversight.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.