JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 2:19:22 PM

STATS!!!!

wats the stats section all about?! is it gonna be for the halo 2 Xbox live stats when its realeased?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Click the link and it leads you to a page that actually says: "site stats". However, this would explain why you would want to link your gamertag to .NET
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i don't think so. it up right now couse its a part of the new bungie.net. else they would have to update the whole site again
    Add more answer options

• so why is it up so damn early? shurly it has some other function?
    Add more answer options

• I think it's just going to be site stats.. basically.
    Add more answer options

• I believe that is the general consensus.
    Add more answer options

• yes, I think so.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.