JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/20/2012 7:26:20 PM

The REAL reason people get gaming PCs

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXQL_pJc2I]Train Simulator 2012[/url] Discuss this Mind-Blowing Game [Edited on 07.20.2012 11:26 AM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So true mang. The game is mindblowing, I get so many chicks cause of that game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] annoyinginge [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNFrPtbKGc]Get that casual crap out my face, THIS is the real deal.[/url][/quote] That was hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• That Is the best game ever...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] irishfreak I was so happy when it went on sale[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] annoyinginge [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNFrPtbKGc]Get that casual crap out my face, THIS is the real deal.[/url][/quote]Not as hardcore as Reach's forklift. You can splatter -blam!- with that.
    Add more answer options

• GOTY GOTYYYY
    Add more answer options

• That has to be the best video I have ever seen in my life.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNFrPtbKGc]Get that casual crap out my face, THIS is the real deal.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• "OFF DA RAILZ" Oh god my sides. Wish I bought that now, but one of my friends has clocked +250 hours on that thing. How do you even accomplish that?
    Add more answer options

• That was hilarious XD
    Add more answer options

• *throws money at the screen*
    Add more answer options

• The second top comment of that video made me laugh. What a lulzy night this has been.
    Add more answer options

• That video made me feel like I wanted that.
    Add more answer options

• What did I just watch?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pUNOGaRzs]Summary of the story[/url].
    Add more answer options

• This game will unlock secrets of the universe at low, low prices. I MUST GET.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Boss of OWNAGE My friend bought the game for me when it was on sale. I would post the picture of the gift message, but it's a little profane.[/quote] PM it to me, Boss.
    Add more answer options

• I lol'd so hard at the music in the commercial.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DELTA ALONE That was the funniest thing I have ever seen![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BS411 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOTTY SNIP3R I think that game holds the record for the most expensive DLC all the trains combined is about 300 dollars worth..[/quote]All the DLC together is actually around $1500 but if you act now you can all the DLC for the low price of $1063.46.[/quote] That's a godamn bargain.
    Add more answer options

• Greatest game of all time.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOTTY SNIP3R I think that game holds the record for the most expensive DLC all the trains combined is about 300 dollars worth..[/quote]All the DLC together is actually around $1500 but if you act now you can all the DLC for the low price of $1063.46.
    Add more answer options

• lol awesome
    Add more answer options

• I think that game holds the record for the most expensive DLC all the trains combined is about 300 dollars worth..
    Add more answer options

• That was the funniest thing I have ever seen!
    Add more answer options

• I'm more of a Farming Simulator 2011 guy myself.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.