JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

7/16/2012 9:03:14 AM

Bungie Logo (Diablo themed)

[url=http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/feartehstickman/DiabloBungie1680x1050.png]A few hours in Photoshop[/url] and that's the result. I know it isn't a perfect copy...but feedback and cruel insults are all welcome.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thats pretty wicked. Light years cooler than the one they have! [Edited on 09.06.2012 4:28 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's kinda awesome.
    Add more answer options

• That... that is just plain -blam!- awesome! Cool idea. I like the colors too. The whole thing just looks really well done.
    Add more answer options

• I agree with the others :) this is a pretty neat little mix up
    Add more answer options

• Looks good. Nice job man.
    Add more answer options

• Scuba Ken says "Cool -blam!-!"
    Add more answer options

• Looks really cool. Good job!
    Add more answer options

• That looks pretty sick and amazing, well done sir/lady.
    Add more answer options

• This is my coup now.
    Add more answer options

• Nice, just one question, why is Bungie recieving new themes when they had nothing to do with the games they correspond to?
    Add more answer options

• That's... actually pretty awesome.
    Add more answer options

• I like it.
    Add more answer options

• That's awesome, my only criticisms are that the red around the letters should be thinner and the letters need to be brighter.
    Add more answer options

• That's epic, brilliant work! Well done.
    Add more answer options

• This is going in my coup
    Add more answer options

• Epic!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] McNut117 That's actually very cool. Love it :)[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• That's actually very cool. Love it :)
    Add more answer options

• omg, awesome. i like this idea [url=http://www.thailandbeachholiday.com]Thailand holidays[/url]-[url=http://www.emotioncruisehalong.com]Emotion junk Halong[/url]-[url=http://www.mysticsampancruise.com] Mekong Mystic Sampan Cruise[/url] [Edited on 07.21.2012 6:16 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Employees will dig this.
    Add more answer options

• thats a very nice mix. looks very profesional
    Add more answer options

SpongyMallard7
    SpongyMallard7

My name is not Bob - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MozzarellaMonky That is pretty cool. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• That is pretty cool.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.