JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

7/6/2012 11:47:21 PM

halo 2 dlc maps

I have not played halo 2 since the 360 came out but decided to buy it again for fun with friends. I'm curious if u can still download all the map packs. I bought then all when thru first came out but will have to download them again. Are they still available?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The link to the maps are not working in the video so you can get them [url=http://www.xboxisozone.com/community/forums/1/requests/142/]Here[/url] I hope this helps!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [url=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W7_sz6_nIo]How to get tombstone and desolation via the transfer cable method[/url] This can be done with all of the other dlc maps too. [Edited on 07.07.2012 6:33 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OMARRCHR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JokerToker29 Yes I know the disc is available I was wondering they are still available for download[/quote] Considering that the Xbox Live service was shutdown for Halo 2 and all of the other V1 Xbox games, I wouldn't think that it's possible. [/quote] Theres ways to obtain the maps via download, people on XBC have done it, I just don't know how. If one looks hard enough you should find it. [Edited on 07.07.2012 7:36 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JokerToker29 Yes I know the disc is available I was wondering they are still available for download[/quote] Considering that the Xbox Live service was shutdown for Halo 2 and all of the other V1 Xbox games, I wouldn't think that it's possible.
    Add more answer options

• I think so, but i've heard its quite hard to find them..
    Add more answer options

• Yes I know the disc is available I was wondering they are still available for download
    Add more answer options

• Yes, you can find map pack discs on Ebay and Amazon.. For Desolation and Tombstone, they have to be modded onto your xbox I think.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.