JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

6/29/2012 6:04:19 PM

Tribute to the Most Prolific Tragedy of Our Generation: 9/11

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm3uVkHZWps[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BansheeBomb Do you really think that 9/11 was the biggest tragedy of our generation?[/quote] Not even close, but it's the most prolific tragedy, as the thread title says. Think of how much the world changed after 9/11. Nice recreation, well done.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Normally when I find a videogame remake of 911 it's highly disrespectful, but you managed to turn it into a true tribute. You have my respect sir, and believe me, that is not easily earned.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BansheeBomb Do you really think that 9/11 was the biggest tragedy of our generation?[/quote]It was the largest attack on US soil in our generation. How was it not? Over 3000 people were killed, including citizens from other nations.
    Add more answer options

• Do you really think that 9/11 was the biggest tragedy of our generation?
    Add more answer options

• That was well done, capturing the events as they happened.
    Add more answer options

• I lost it when i saw the falcon..... -.-
    Add more answer options

• I am really impressed by this. I lost it when the person fell from the building...
    Add more answer options

• Damn dude, this brought tears to my eyes. Great job.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.