JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/25/2012 3:47:29 AM

Is this a good prank to play on my gf??

My girlfriends birthday is next week, so for a present I've been farting in this jar since december and I'm going to give it to her. Will she dump me? Should I abort this like that mistake we discovered last may?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• On the off chance you are not a troll... Don't. Don't ever do that.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Edmi Wohusee [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D PEAR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dustofsaturn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D PEAR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Maximus Decimus This thread stinks. [/quote] That joke had a pretty FLATulent punchline...[/quote] Bahahahahaha I have nothing witty to say.[/quote] I'd make another but I don't want to TOOT my own horn.[/quote] XD LOL[/quote] Okay, I won't go any farter.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D PEAR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dustofsaturn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D PEAR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Maximus Decimus This thread stinks. [/quote] That joke had a pretty FLATulent punchline...[/quote] Bahahahahaha I have nothing witty to say.[/quote] I'd make another but I don't want to TOOT my own horn.[/quote] XD LOL
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- in a box. /Thread [Edited on 06.24.2012 7:54 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CamCamm I would punch you in your dick and then break up with you.[/quote] >Implying you'd feel something where you'd punch.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dustofsaturn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D PEAR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Maximus Decimus This thread stinks. [/quote] That joke had a pretty FLATulent punchline...[/quote] Bahahahahaha I have nothing witty to say.[/quote] I'd make another but I don't want to TOOT my own horn.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D PEAR [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Maximus Decimus This thread stinks. [/quote] That joke had a pretty FLATulent punchline...[/quote] Bahahahahaha I have nothing witty to say.
    Add more answer options

• I lol'd so hard, you have no idea.
    Add more answer options

• I would punch you in your dick and then break up with you.
    Add more answer options

• Dear God this thread...
    Add more answer options

• This thread is cooking with... GAS!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xbEaSt KiLlaHx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MORBlDLY OBESE I've been farting in this jar [/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MORBlDLY OBESE [/quote] 10/10.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HALO12325 That's a horrible idea, are you trolling? [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• This thread is brought to you in fart by, Bungie!
    Add more answer options

• Like the farts are supposed to accumulate or something right?
    Add more answer options

• DAFUQ IS THIS BULL-blam!-!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Maximus Decimus This thread stinks. [/quote] That joke had a pretty FLATulent punchline...
    Add more answer options

• Just -blam!- in the jar and let it sit for a while. Right before you give it to her, dump out the -blam!- and the smell will linger and probably be worse.
    Add more answer options

• hands don't have noses silly.
    Add more answer options

• 4/10.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MORBlDLY OBESE I've been farting in this jar [/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MORBlDLY OBESE [/quote] 10/10.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• (+)_(+) wut
    Add more answer options

• This thread stinks.
    Add more answer options

• Abort mission!
    Add more answer options

• Poop in the jar, she'll like that better. Trust me... I'm a doctor.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MORBlDLY OBESE I've been farting in this jar [/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MORBlDLY OBESE [/quote] 10/10.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.