JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/10/2012 12:08:53 AM

The last person you fapped to...

Is now dead. Who have you killed Flood? ...I'm sorry Felicia.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My teacher.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ur mom
    Add more answer options

• my sister's friend >_>
    Add more answer options

• Dammit, now I'm an orphan.
    Add more answer options

Tartan 118
    Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

Ah good, random redhead. Don't know her name, so it's not like I just murdered Tori Black. :D
    Add more answer options

• This thread disturbs me
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I KNEW SHE WAS FEMALE... But IDGAF ummmm
      Add more answer options

• No more posts from you.
      Add more answer options

• That bump doe
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] snake eater1234 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sargent shade [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Creeper [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sargent shade OP, There's something seriously -blam!- up with you. Ok I get some -blam!- up thoughts but I don't fap to them. And you shouldn't fap to people's pictures on the internet. It's just -blam!- up. OT: I killed no one. [/quote] I think everybody here at one point in time has fapped to someone's pictures over the internet. It is inevitable. If you are hot people will fap to you. [/quote]Ok, I personally haven't done it to people that weren't in -blam!-. But if you do you don't let people know you did. It's just something ou don't do. [/quote] Welcome to the internet. You must be new here.[/quote]I must be because I think we just got trolled. Well I'm hoping for this guy's sake that he's trolling. If not he's got issues.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RogueRainbowX I thought you only did "that" to certain holograms.[/quote] I did, but today Felicia quoted me. It was the closet thing I've ever had to a girl talking to me. I had to fap to her to honor her kindness.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sargent shade [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Creeper [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sargent shade OP, There's something seriously -blam!- up with you. Ok I get some -blam!- up thoughts but I don't fap to them. And you shouldn't fap to people's pictures on the internet. It's just -blam!- up. OT: I killed no one. [/quote] I think everybody here at one point in time has fapped to someone's pictures over the internet. It is inevitable. If you are hot people will fap to you. [/quote]Ok, I personally haven't done it to people that weren't in -blam!-. But if you do you don't let people know you did. It's just something ou don't do. [/quote] Welcome to the internet. You must be new here.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Creeper [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sargent shade OP, There's something seriously -blam!- up with you. Ok I get some -blam!- up thoughts but I don't fap to them. And you shouldn't fap to people's pictures on the internet. It's just -blam!- up. OT: I killed no one. [/quote] I think everybody here at one point in time has fapped to someone's pictures over the internet. It is inevitable. If you are hot people will fap to you. [/quote]Ok, I personally haven't done it to people that weren't in -blam!-. But if you do you don't let people know you did. It's just something ou don't do.
      Add more answer options

• I thought you only did "that" to certain holograms.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CYCLONES6 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkJet7 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Felicia402 Well this is both flattering and highly disturbing. [/quote] On one hand people want to be in your pants, on the other hand the flood wants to be in your pants.[/quote] And the other hand is already in their pants.[/quote] Best post I've seen in a while.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sargent shade OP, There's something seriously -blam!- up with you. Ok I get some -blam!- up thoughts but I don't fap to them. And you shouldn't fap to people's pictures on the internet. It's just -blam!- up. OT: I killed no one. [/quote] I think everybody here at one point in time has fapped to someone's pictures over the internet. It is inevitable. If you are hot people will fap to you.
      Add more answer options

• lol at this thread
      Add more answer options

• Tsunade.
      Add more answer options

• If she dies. I'm done fapping forever...
      Add more answer options

• An anime person I don't care about.
      Add more answer options

• Some Asian pr0nstar. Lol
      Add more answer options

• OP, There's something seriously -blam!- up with you. Ok I get some -blam!- up thoughts but I don't fap to them. And you shouldn't fap to people's pictures on the internet. It's just -blam!- up. OT: I killed no one.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkJet7 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Felicia402 Well this is both flattering and highly disturbing. [/quote] On one hand people want to be in your pants, on the other hand the flood wants to be in your pants.[/quote] inb4ifloodedinherpants.
      Add more answer options

• Creeper how could you cheat on Cortana like that? [Edited on 06.09.2012 4:47 PM PDT]
      Add more answer options

• I killed rukia kuchiki. my bad...
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheMouthOfSauron [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CYCLONES6 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheMouthOfSauron Dammit, now I'm an orphan.[/quote]Sorry about that ;)[/quote]I'd consult my lawyer about this, but he's also dead now.[/quote]haha, you guys are full of win
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.