JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/9/2012 5:54:46 PM

Flood Emperor sucks dicks

I'm a -blam!- -blam!- who likes it in the ass.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• k
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• CCCombo breaker! Oh wait.
    Add more answer options

• I hate my roommate. And why cant I edit the op?
    Add more answer options

• Try xbox.com
    Add more answer options

• are you sure?
    Add more answer options

• What ever you say, K.
    Add more answer options

• A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y and Z Now I know my ABC's! Next time won't you sing with me?
    Add more answer options

• k.
    Add more answer options

• Kay
    Add more answer options

• k
    Add more answer options

• O.K.
    Add more answer options

• k bry
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RyanW Que[/quote] C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! OT: k.
    Add more answer options

• M
    Add more answer options

• L.
    Add more answer options

• potassium
    Add more answer options

• k k k [Edited on 06.09.2012 10:12 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr Pinata [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamer Luna [/quote] I got it, but it was still bad. Like worse than pun bad.[/quote] I know. I feel kinda ashamed of myself.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamer Luna [/quote] I got it, but it was still bad. Like worse than pun bad.
    Add more answer options

• k
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EpicOfTheEpicz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamer Luna To bad Flood Vader scrolled you down to the bottom of the page. [/quote] What? On topic: k[/quote] I made a Star Wars like reference out of his username. You know how Vader through Palpatine down the reactor shaft?
    Add more answer options

• mkay
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamer Luna To bad Flood Vader scrolled you down to the bottom of the page. [/quote] What? On topic: k
    Add more answer options

• mmk.
    Add more answer options

• To bad Flood Vader scrolled you down to the bottom of the page. [Edited on 06.09.2012 9:59 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• k.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.