JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

6/1/2012 2:23:09 AM

Update: Blood Gulch work in progress

Update: Worked on it a bit more and expanded the scene. NEW: [url]http://i.imgur.com/ZZfw6.jpg[/url] OLD: [url]http://i.imgur.com/fV6CR.jpg[/url] [Edited on 06.17.2012 1:29 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Super PolarBear That is really cool. It doesn't really look like Blood Gulch though, but I really like what you have created so far. Nice work![/quote] You're right, it doesn't. I saw it as located in the same canyon area Blood Gulch is set in, sort of off to the side I suppose.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That is really cool. It doesn't really look like Blood Gulch though, but I really like what you have created so far. Nice work!
    Add more answer options

• That's awesome! You need more stuff going on though, maybe a warthog shooting at an elite, or just more characters on there in general. I think even a dead body or two would look good.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gods Prophet Very cool! I really like the cartoonish style and bold colours, everything's really nicely rendered and I love the idea (although it looks like the only one that'll actually do any harm is the banshee- not sure if that was intentional or not). I don't know where you are with this piece at this point but one suggestion I do have is to put more of an indiction of a base behind the elite (assuming this is supposed to be a near interpretation of the multiplayer map).[/quote] Thanks, I appreciate your time checking it out. To be honest, I started out with no main focus on where the action would be, thus why the spartan seems focused on a battle elsewhere. Since it's all done in photoshop I think I might extend the canvas horizontally and create a point of interest where the spartan is shooting at to the left. I'll definitely take your advice!
    Add more answer options

• Very cool! I really like the cartoonish style and bold colours, everything's really nicely rendered and I love the idea (although it looks like the only one that'll actually do any harm is the banshee- not sure if that was intentional or not). I don't know where you are with this piece at this point but one suggestion I do have is to put more of an indiction of a base behind the elite (assuming this is supposed to be a near interpretation of the multiplayer map).
    Add more answer options

• Really great! The burning plasma torpedo from the Banshee looks really cool as well. Like the colour scheme too!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HOOBLA 911 I made a better link for you if you want because yours has advertisements and stuff around it, which I find annoying. Here's the link: [url]http://i.imgur.com/fV6CR.jpg[/url] And the picture looks fantastic by the way.[/quote] Thank you! I appreciate that.
    Add more answer options

• I made a better link for you if you want because yours has advertisements and stuff around it, which I find annoying. Here's the link: [url]http://i.imgur.com/fV6CR.jpg[/url] And the picture looks fantastic by the way.
    Add more answer options

• Good job, I think that if you are willing to add stuff you should put in a warthog.
    Add more answer options

• I envy you artists! So far, it looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sliding Ghost Marvelous! The Banshee looks great and shiny! I especially love the Elite and flaming fuel rod. Why didn't Elites dual wield the sword and gun in Reach like in the Deliver Hope trailer? :( Just giving the sword a simple thrust (like they do with their guns) could have worked. The benefits of dual wielding with a sword would be that you have a 24/7 berserked Elite on your tail with crazy rof. Would definitely revive the classic Zealot experience even if it'd be overpowered and against my AI standards.[/quote] That definitely would've been awesome to see. Of course it wouldn't be capable to use by players but surely would've made elites a more intense enemy to combat.
    Add more answer options

• Marvelous! The Banshee looks great and shiny! I especially love the Elite and flaming fuel rod. Why didn't Elites dual wield the sword and gun in Reach like in the Deliver Hope trailer? :( Just giving the sword a simple thrust (like they do with their guns) could have worked. The benefits of dual wielding with a sword would be that you have a 24/7 berserked Elite on your tail with crazy rof. Would definitely revive the classic Zealot experience even if it'd be overpowered and against my AI standards. [Edited on 06.03.2012 4:03 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Great job.
    Add more answer options

• Looks really good man! Keep up the good work.
    Add more answer options

• Wow very nice, I think I might save this.
    Add more answer options

• Well I am a fan of the Gulch.
    Add more answer options

• I love it SB577, great concept art! :D
    Add more answer options

SpongyMallard7
    SpongyMallard7

My name is not Bob - old

kewl
    Add more answer options

• If you want to add stuff, try adding a pelican way in the background.
    Add more answer options

• Very good. I like the light colors you used really makes it look good... post more plzzzzzz
    Add more answer options

• looks like concept art... i like it
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.