JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/24/2012 3:48:33 AM

I have an idea for halo 4.

Lets add N00B TUBES to every weapon so we can have the times of our life.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity Why aren't you working for 343i?[/quote] WHY?!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This will revolutionize FPS gaming once more! YES
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity Why aren't you working for 343i?[/quote] You sir, made me laugh. Keep it up.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TricolorPanda [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity Why aren't you working for 343i?[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity Why aren't you working for 343i?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] newyankalt Im sure 343 would add it they are allready adding everything else they can think of to the game.[/quote] I heard one of them talking about monkeys on pogo sticks with ping-pong balls... does that mean this is also in? [Edited on 05.23.2012 8:06 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Im sure 343 would add it they are allready adding everything else they can think of to the game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] newyankalt [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gh0st is Bad At first, I though you were trolling. Then I saw your stats and realized you were srs.[/quote] I N00B tube 24/7 on COD its amazing.[/quote] HALO ISN'T COD. U and 343 need to get that into your(?) head. If you want noob tubes GO PLAY COD
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HALO12325 Genius. Give this man all the money. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gh0st is Bad At first, I though you were trolling. Then I saw your stats and realized you were srs.[/quote] I N00B tube 24/7 on COD its amazing.
    Add more answer options

• but no... why T_T
    Add more answer options

• At first, I though you were trolling. Then I saw your stats and realized you were srs.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D Deity Why aren't you working for 343i?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Genius. Give this man all the money. [Edited on 05.23.2012 7:52 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• 343i would love to have you, OP.
    Add more answer options

• well ill go to waypoint right now and see if they like my idea maybe I should work for 343 they want my expertise.
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure B.net is the best place to post your ideas for Halo 4.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4 doesn't need any more "ideas" than it already has... Jesus Christ... PERKS? Are they serious?!
    Add more answer options

• Why aren't you working for 343i?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.