JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/22/2012 1:37:54 AM

Do you prefer the 1nd Halo or the 2st?

T4R...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 5rd
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The 3nd
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Scoopicus [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Time for some bong hits.[/quote] You have never smoked weed before. I can tell just by that post.[/quote] And you're [url=http://tinypic.com/r/a0f22f/6]wrong[/url].
    Add more answer options

• My favorite is Halo elventy six.
    Add more answer options

• I've played way more Halo 2th than Halo 1rd
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Time for some bong hits.[/quote] You have never smoked weed before. I can tell just by that post.
    Add more answer options

• Time for some bong hits.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Idiot. It's 1st and 2nd. Where the hell did you learn English?[/quote] I seriously hope you are trolling.[/quote] You're that dumb you actually think 1nd and 2st is correct? No wonder you believe in mythical creatures. Lay off the World of Warcraft, squirt.[/quote] Someone's butthurt.[/quote]More like [i]ass hurt[/i]! Funnier way of saying butthurt. :D
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Flaming Wombat [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s[/quote] I see now you lack reading comprehension. What are you basing this on? You're the one that believes in mystical creatures. I think you should stop now before you really humiliate yourself.[/quote] I think the OP was joking, but keep raging. I find your anger quite entertaining. [/quote] I don't get angry I get even. And pretending to be stupid wouldn't really be a good joke, it just makes them look dumb. They got me? I guess.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s[/quote] I see now you lack reading comprehension. What are you basing this on? You're the one that believes in mystical creatures. I think you should stop now before you really humiliate yourself.[/quote] I think the OP was joking, but keep raging. I find your anger quite entertaining.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wonderbread [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [/quote] ^This guy again... Don't respond to him.[/quote] What an idiot to make such an asinine post.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [/quote] ^This guy again... Don't respond to him.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Connor CMC The 3th Halo.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s[/quote] I see now you lack reading comprehension. What are you basing this on? You're the one that believes in mystical creatures. I think you should stop now before you really humiliate yourself. [Edited on 05.21.2012 7:14 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I really liked the 1nd one, but that's just me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Idiot. It's 1st and 2nd. Where the hell did you learn English?[/quote] I seriously hope you are trolling.[/quote] You're that dumb you actually think 1nd and 2st is correct? No wonder you believe in mythical creatures. Lay off the World of Warcraft, squirt.[/quote] Someone's butthurt.[/quote] I always hate stupidity. Call it whatever you'd like.[/quote] You must hate yourself then.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ushan The 4nd will be the best one.[/quote] That's a lye!
    Add more answer options

• I get it
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Idiot. It's 1st and 2nd. Where the hell did you learn English?[/quote] Are you for real?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ScreamingJello overly forced attempt to make a meme is overly forced.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Idiot. It's 1st and 2nd. Where the hell did you learn English?[/quote] I seriously hope you are trolling.[/quote] You're that dumb you actually think 1nd and 2st is correct? No wonder you believe in mythical creatures. Lay off the World of Warcraft, squirt.[/quote] Someone's butthurt.[/quote] I always hate stupidity. Call it whatever you'd like.
    Add more answer options

• I always liked the second more. It had a longer, better campaign if you ask me. Halo CE is still amazing, though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Idiot. It's 1st and 2nd. Where the hell did you learn English?[/quote] I seriously hope you are trolling.[/quote] You're that dumb you actually think 1nd and 2st is correct? No wonder you believe in mythical creatures. Lay off the World of Warcraft, squirt.[/quote] Someone's butthurt.
    Add more answer options

• You mean first or second? I love them both because there way different than each other.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr t0kit0s [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Idiot. It's 1st and 2nd. Where the hell did you learn English?[/quote] I seriously hope you are trolling.[/quote] You're that dumb you actually think 1nd and 2st is correct? No wonder you believe in mythical creatures. Lay off the World of Warcraft, squirt.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Are You For Real Idiot. It's 1st and 2nd. Where the hell did you learn English?[/quote] I seriously hope you are trolling.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.