JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

5/17/2012 8:06:06 AM

How similar...

Is this game to the 1997 PSX game, [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overboard!]Overboard![/url]?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Steam Pirates is more of a strategy game which requires you to set routes by stroking the iPhone/iPad's touchscreen with your finger Thanks [url=http://www.cyberworldltd.co.uk/cases-for-htc-model-wildfire-s.htm]HTC Wildfire S cases[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They both involve pirate ships...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] da 70 70 hatred Crimson has nothing but pictures of locks everywhere.[/quote]home sweet home
    Add more answer options

• Not really. Reach is filled with Blue flames and Reach sucks threads while Crimson has nothing but pictures of locks everywhere. On topic, I would disagree that crimson is similar to overboard [Edited on 08.18.2012 11:50 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArBit3R 818 Didn't Bungie have a fetish for this word like a year ago or something?[/quote] Goes back longer than a year ago ... was bungies want to go a MMORPG, but suspect they are struggling as they have missed a number of E3 events, and the tokyp show (even after activision pushing the matter - home of sony and all). And yet (as you pointed out) Funcom can get Secret World into the wild. Just goes to show, bungie grabbing the cash of gamers & Microsoft =/= game development. Could [i]almost[/i] feel sorry for bungie.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArBit3R 818 Didn't Bungie have a fetish for this word like a year ago or something?[/quote]only fetish BUNGiE has that i'm aware of so far is the number [i]7[/i] games from the Halo series were full of them, Crimson only has [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=65296922]one 7 reference[/url] discovered so far maybe because it's not as important or relevant as the Halo series they once had the rights to, they didn't think Crimson Steam Pirates deserved more then a single 7 reference [Edited on 07.05.2012 4:13 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Oh GodLike One bungie got bored and left the game (and developer). Found this ironic given that they themselves introduced the '[i]Quit Ban[/i]' in the last halo run. Perhaps fate has dealt them the same destiny.[/quote] [quote]Perhaps fate has dealt them the same destiny.[/quote] [quote]dealt them the same destiny[/quote] [quote][b]destiny[/b][/quote] Didn't Bungie have a fetish for this word like a year ago or something? [Edited on 07.04.2012 8:43 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Multijirachi This game went to hell so fast. Once the third chapter arrived, it lost ALL support. And it's Forum went Reach as well.[/quote] Got there WELL before the third chapter - lol. Would post a few appropiate threads, but alas they too havebeen closed/locked ... and indeed is frowned on by the forum mods. bungie got bored and left the game (and developer). Found this ironic given that they themselves introduced the '[i]Quit Ban[/i]' in the last halo run. Perhaps fate has dealt them the same destiny.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Multijirachi This game went to hell so fast.[/quote]This game went to [i]Davy Jones Locker[/i] so fast would be more suitable - lol [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Multijirachi And it's Forum went Reach as well.[/quote]i wouldn't say that, the Halo Reach Forum gets filled with the same threads regarding hatred for armour lock, bloom or no bloom, 1 vs. 1 anyone?, Halo Reach sucks... the Crimson Forum is much more civilized IMO thanks to Oh GodLike One's helpful replies. there's also alot more interesting threads here such as [i]should the BR be in Halo 4?[/i], [i]which is the best Halo game?[/i] or [i]how do i get the Blue Flaming Helmet[/i] it's just a shame when people don't keep their thread title and/or body related to the Forum. not to worry though, a [i]hint[/i] will always be willingly given :) [i]if you know what i mean[/i] [Edited on 07.03.2012 4:30 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• This game went to hell so fast. Once the third chapter arrived, it lost ALL support. And it's Forum went Reach as well.
    Add more answer options

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qpN8VllYc
    Add more answer options

• How similar is Crimson to [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-DDnBEonNs]POTC - Aegir's Fire[/url]?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Multijirachi Overboard! is better than Crimson[/quote]the question is, what isn't better then Crimson Steam Pirates?
    Add more answer options

• Ah well, Overboard! is better than Crimson in terms of level design.
    Add more answer options

• not very Overboard! is a half adventure game where you control your characters movement while Crimson Steam Pirates is more of a strategy game which requires you to set routes by stroking the iPhone/iPad's touchscreen with your finger a PlayStation controller is alot more fun to use than tapping and stroking a touchscreen also Overboard! doesn't crash lol
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.