JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

5/11/2012 11:01:26 AM

UNSC weapon replicas

Hello you guys! I have a set of replicas lying around, check them out! [url=http://cloneops553.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4tcp57]Click HERE![/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wood and metal, adds the realistic weight and feel of these guns. I strongly advise you to use my mail adress for further questions. Thank you! unre@live.com
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Incredible replicas!! What are they made because they look very accurate?
    Add more answer options

• That, is dang good dude! You've got the stuff.
    Add more answer options

• Pistol looks cool, good work.
    Add more answer options

• How much?
    Add more answer options

• These are so good I'm having a hard time believing a regular human being can possess the power to make one of these...
    Add more answer options

• Insta stiffy.
    Add more answer options

• Nice stuff OP!
    Add more answer options

• I want the Pistol by the way they all look really good.
    Add more answer options

• That looks sweet!
    Add more answer options

• DUDE! That is totally Rad man, nice job! You can now have the honour of being my son. [Edited on 05.18.2012 2:29 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• http://www.wix.com/unre50/universalreplica http://www.youtube.com/user/UniversalReplicas?feature=mhee Everything is avaliable there! [Edited on 05.18.2012 11:43 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• how...
    Add more answer options

• WANT
    Add more answer options

• I can only say one thing for sure, shipping an item such as the rocket or the sniper might be expensive history. I reside in northern europe. But if anyone actually wants a piece feel free to PM and I can give a full set of details and further information.
    Add more answer options

• How much would you be asking for such wonders?
    Add more answer options

• That is brilliant work, well done
    Add more answer options

• I can custom create for anyone willing to buy my stuff. All replicas on the picture are avaliable, but the larger the product the more weight.
    Add more answer options

• They are crafted out of wood and some details are metal. The sniper for example has more metal details such as a bipod and the handguard protector. If you want too see the process of making these click [url=http://cloneops553.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4tcpf6]here[/url].
    Add more answer options

• nice
    Add more answer options

• Were those pepakura? They look amazing!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nocbl2 Dude... Put barrels and gears and wires and make them AIRSOFT GUNS! OMG TAKE MAH MONEY[/quote]Shut up and take my money!
    Add more answer options

• Dude... Put barrels and gears and wires and make them AIRSOFT GUNS! OMG TAKE MAH MONEY
    Add more answer options

• Very nicely done, I'm especially impressed with the Sniper Rifle.
    Add more answer options

• Very Impressive
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Avatar Korra That is amazing! Great work![/quote]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.