JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

5/10/2012 4:43:25 AM

Halo 2 on 360 looks too dark?

Wondering if the Metro dash is the reason but Halo 2 now looks so dark on my TV. I can't seem to find a brightness adustment in game. I have the brightness turned all the way up but its still dark. Anyone else notice this?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah, I'm referring to the watermark. Sorry, I didn't read the comments first.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Duh, those are Xbox v1 games not 360 games. I played through Halo 2's campaign last year and had weird glitches where the screen who took like a screenshot and shadowed it over the entire rest of the level. Halo CE and 2 have performance issues on the 360 so just play it on the original xbox. If you don't have one buy it off ebay.
    Add more answer options

• It looks the same on both boxes, just my 360 takes forever to load while my original lacks anti ailasing.
    Add more answer options

• I think my Halo 2 is fine on my Xbox, no problems for me.
    Add more answer options

randomrosso
    randomrosso

I'm new here. :) - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sector Z 157 The only problem I have with Halo 2 on 360 is that some checkpoints leave a watermark on the screen...[/quote]That ruined the game for me. So much so that I bought Halo 2 Vista just to play campaign.
    Add more answer options

• The only problem I have with Halo 2 on 360 is that some checkpoints leave a watermark on the screen...
    Add more answer options

• I've had the same problem on the Xbox 360. Just play it on the XBOX or adjust the brightness
    Add more answer options

• It's a problem with the Xbox 360 emulator and not the actual game. I have the same problem (among other problems), but everything works fine if I play it on the original Xbox.
    Add more answer options

• Least im not the only one, must be something in the emulation. I am running it in 480p so I can have the proper splitscreen. How about you?
    Add more answer options

• Only thing i can think to tell you to turn up the brightness on your TV. If that doesn't work then i'm out of ideas. Same thing happened several times to me.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.