JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/23/2012 3:57:54 AM

Favorite map and game mode?

my favorite map is Coagulation(Blood Gulch). my favorite game mode is CTF(Capture The Flag). When i played on that and that game mode online for the first time, it was the best halo experiance, i didnt do the best because there was not a lot of people and i lagged a little bit but, other then that it was a blast. i remember playing the exact same thing on Halo CE PC and i got to relive that but on Halo 2.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Single flag ctf on Headlong or Single bomb on Terminal. Those were always A LOT of fun.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oddball on Lockout.
    Add more answer options

• My favorite map from Halo 2 (Only played local matches) was Headlong. It was generally the most enjoyable in Objective gametypes. Slayer wise, Beaver Creek was a fast paced storm of death.
    Add more answer options

• 4v4 Slayer: Colossus 4v4 Skirmish: One Bomb, Zanzibar 8v8 Slayer: Coagulation 8v8 Skirmish: Waterworks Assault
    Add more answer options

• Juggernaut on Ascension increased movement and extra damage, [b]nothing else[/b] [Edited on 05.01.2012 8:32 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Gulch Wars on Containment. 3 Plots on Turf was a lot of fun, too, as well as SWAT CTF on Warlock. There were so many fun maps and game variants it's hard to choose just one.
    Add more answer options

• My favorite map is Colossus and my favorite gametype is Zombies/Infection.
    Add more answer options

• Never played Halo 2 online. I have a Mac so I can't use XBConnect Based on what I've seen it would be Oddball on Lockout, 3 Plots on Turf, or Rumble Pit anything Midship.
    Add more answer options

• My favorite game type was Slayer Pro on Gemini. My runner-up would be 3 Plots on Turf.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.