JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/5/2012 8:39:25 PM

the most emotional moment you had in halo 2

this one time i was playing multiplayer and i spilled a coke on my xbox. I thought it was all over and cried approx. 7.5 times before I realized I was dreaming. the end.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] h2fanboi712 this one time i was playing multiplayer and i spilled a coke on my xbox. I thought it was all over and cried approx. 7.5 times before I realized I was dreaming. the end.[/quote] Msn, that is awesome.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• saying good game for the last time at like 1am on April 15th 2010.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NOBLE SlX Even if there is a H2A it's going to run on Halo 4 or 5 multiplayer (whatever is relevant at the time).[/quote]unless the idiots from 343i learn from their mistakes, probably won't. some things are too good to be true[/quote]I think they don't like halo games competing and with a title like Infinity I think that will still hold true. The time of an anniversary sounds awfully close to a Halo 5 release date just going based of the pattern the series has followed. I can't imagine them releasing two halo games in the same calendar year. I personally would rather have ODST 2 or something with a new perspective then have a Halo 2 Anniversary, but that's just my opinion. [Edited on 04.13.2012 11:42 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NOBLE SlX Even if there is a H2A it's going to run on Halo 4 or 5 multiplayer (whatever is relevant at the time).[/quote]unless the idiots from 343i learn from their mistakes, probably won't. some things are too good to be true
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] danielduarte5 XBC anyone?[/quote]i'll get back to you in 938 days if there won't be Halo 2 Anniversary[/quote]Even if there is a H2A it's going to run on Halo 4 or 5 multiplayer (whatever is relevant at the time).
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] danielduarte5 XBC anyone?[/quote]i'll get back to you in 938 days if there won't be Halo 2 Anniversary
    Add more answer options

• The entire game made my Adolescence. This game is what led me to the FPS genre and really defined who I was as a gamer.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] joe campbell When Halo 2 was shut down and I could no longer play on XBL. :([/quote] I cried because I was too lazy to use Kai.....how sad.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, whenever i switch the console on i often wonder am i the only person in the world playing this game?
    Add more answer options

Agent
    Agent

I like turtles - old

When Halo 2 was shut down and I could no longer play on XBL. :(
    Add more answer options

• Well I actually had a very sad moment in 2007 when I purchased my Xbox with Halo 3. I discovered that in 2005, my uncle bought me Xbox Live. Back then I didn't care for it, since it was simply some Online junk to me that I was ignorant towards. And in 2007 when I got Live for the 360, I realized I missed out on a good 2 years of Halo 2 Matchmaking. luckily i still played Halo 2 from 2007-2010 on my 360(occasionally).
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] InvasionImminent The title music. I never played MP on Live, but I feel so lonely when I play Halo 2 and hear the music even though I'm more of a campaign player.[/quote]Wow, I feel exactly this way every time I start that game. Now that it's disconnected from Live, it just feels so isolated and lonely. [Edited on 04.08.2012 8:53 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• path1k banned again?
    Add more answer options

• The title music. I never played MP on Live, but I feel so lonely when I play Halo 2 and hear the music even though I'm more of a campaign player.
    Add more answer options

• Shutting down Halo 2 after log in was disabled on it's last days. I almost never cry for anything, but I nearly did when I pressed that power button.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Z71ON When I tried to log on one day and it said "We cannot connect to Xbox Live. Would you like to start the troubleshooter?"[/quote]R.I.P Original Xbox[/quote] XBC anyone?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Z71ON When I tried to log on one day and it said "We cannot connect to Xbox Live. Would you like to start the troubleshooter?"[/quote]R.I.P Original Xbox
    Add more answer options

• IWHBYD fight with marines. I could never get 24 Marines like the guys on youtube, but I got 4 or 5 with snipers and BRs, and it was so epic. I think it was the hours of preparation that led to it being so much fun.
    Add more answer options

• The ending cut scene of [i]Regret[/i].
    Add more answer options

• When I tried to log on one day and it said "We cannot connect to Xbox Live. Would you like to start the troubleshooter?" [Edited on 04.06.2012 12:44 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I bought Halo 2 years after shutdown. So sad.
    Add more answer options

• [i]The Great Journey waits for no one brother, not even you[/i]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.