JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/5/2012 8:26:00 AM

I dare you to lock this thread Bobcast.

[i]You won't[/i].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Does he get the truth option?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RogueRainbowX [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Pat Magooch [i]You won't[/i].[/quote] [i]But oh, he will![/i][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3on7xi/]K[/url]
    Add more answer options

• *Waits*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xvise66 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 Nighttime Flood used to be cool...[/quote]Take of the nostalgia glasses. It's always been pretty much like this. [/quote] No. Some nights its amazing.
    Add more answer options

• Inb4lock. Bobcast is going to ban you and give the thread to me >:D
    Add more answer options

• It will most likely be Foman, he has a perpetual stick up the ass.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 Nighttime Flood used to be cool...[/quote]Take of the nostalgia glasses. It's always been pretty much like this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 Nighttime Flood used to be cool...[/quote] :(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMax888 Nighttime Flood used to be cool...[/quote] But then you posted.
    Add more answer options

• Nighttime Flood used to be cool...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Pat Magooch [i]You won't[/i].[/quote] [i]But oh, he will![/i] [Edited on 04.05.2012 12:26 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.