JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/5/2004 10:17:53 PM

Am I the only one here who thinks that the freedom to upload one's own avatar picture would be much appreciated? Just, you know, a though..
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Why don't they just let us put our own up and if they think they are "dirty" then they can just change it to one that says "censored" or something to that effect.[/quote] Two words - Halo Two.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Too much trouble. But I do think they need a PAS avatar.
    Add more answer options

• Why don't they just let us put our own up and if they think they are "dirty" then they can just change it to one that says "censored" or something to that effect.
    Add more answer options

• You can make your own avatar and submit it for approval, but if it is accepted anyone can use it. Make a flaming ninja that is screaming and running, see if it makes it.
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure Bungie will release more avatars from time to time. I'm fine with just the ones they provide.
    Add more answer options

• For an avatar, I want something more or less pirate themed. Like the flag that the Masterchief carries, it could be a pirate flag. Or have him in the passenger seat of the warthog with the pirate flag, so it looks like the warthog has been pirated. That would be pretty cool.
    Add more answer options

• I am good, I have Konoko.
    Add more answer options

• Well Damnit I want a Sgt. Johnson avatar!!! [Edited on 5/5/2004 3:42:45 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Bungie said that won't happen because some people might use [i]offensive[/i] avatars. I'm perfectly fine with my [b]Carnage Zone[/b] avatar though.
    Add more answer options

• im flaming ninja and my avatr would be a ninja on fire screming and running
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.