JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

3/18/2012 4:17:19 PM
delta

Satisfying Your Mum Since...

A motto we've all known for many a year. Since it is Mothers Day here in Blighty, I was wondering if someone from Bungie was available to....errm....satisfy my Mum*, since I forgot to get her a present. Quick response preferable. *Interested party must be interested in married 57 y/o's.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just go out into the woods, and pick (2) flowers, and then give them to her. Then you're set.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You need to pay the Employee a goods wage.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Commander GX [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deltahalo UK Surely it isn't that hard to find someone from Bungie to doink my mother?[/quote]I'm sure they'll do it, but it's gonna cost you. Keep your options open... ...[b]I'll do it for 5 pink t points.[/b][/quote]Stop doing what you're doing.
    Add more answer options

• Does she put out?
    Add more answer options

• Boo yaaa [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Radical Edward [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deltahalo UK *Interested party must be interested in married 57 y/o's. [/quote] There is such a thing as sexy/attractive women who are older than 50. [url=http://www.google.com/search?q=christie+brinkley&hl=en&sa=X&pwst=1&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=_F1mT57jLbT4sQLd09G2Dw&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=955]One example who is currently 58 years old.[/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deltahalo UK *Interested party must be interested in married 57 y/o's. [/quote] There is such a thing as sexy/attractive women who are older than 50. [url=http://www.google.com/search?q=christie+brinkley&hl=en&sa=X&pwst=1&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=_F1mT57jLbT4sQLd09G2Dw&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=955]One example who is currently 58 years old.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• 19 cats
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deltahalo UK *Interested party must be interested in married 57 y/o's. [/quote]I don't discriminate. Age is just another way of saying, [i]experience[/i].
    Add more answer options

• Mate are you really trying to get your mum laid on B.Net? That's kind of disturbing ... But OT What's her address ;)
    Add more answer options

• Are you implying Bungie isn't already satisfying your mother?
    Add more answer options

• Well my mother is single. Think foman would interested?
    Add more answer options

• Depends on how classy she is, I would imagine.
    Add more answer options

• It's mothers' day? Well, at least I know after the fact...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deltahalo UK Surely it isn't that hard to find someone from Bungie to doink my mother?[/quote]I'm sure they'll do it, but it's gonna cost you. Keep your options open... ...I'll do it for 5 pink t points.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 You should get her a matching blue bar. You guys could go out and look so cute together![/quote] Hells bells, no! I wouldn't want to be seen with the woman. All I'm after is to invoke into action this statement Bungie keeps making. Surely it isn't that hard to find someone from Bungie to doink my mother? [Edited on 03.18.2012 8:28 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• You should get her a matching blue bar. You guys could go out and look so cute together!
    Add more answer options

• No thank you.
    Add more answer options

• 18 cats.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.