JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/24/2004 9:39:01 PM

Please people watch this, board posting video

[url]http://projectboil.pixel10.co.uk/posting/Posting.html[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sticky! on new mombasa! That was a very good flash!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Same.
    Add more answer options

• Sigg'd.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] impurity Perfect video. Except I didn't hear it mention anything about people with names like VII Toast that enjoy double posting. But it's cool. StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickySticky! In New Mombasa! And here! And on the main page! Sticky this to people's member overviews. [/quote] I double posted because I chaged the topic of my post.... Think about it for a little and you will learn...from me. I am your elder....respect me. Oh wait....were you making fun of my name?(Like "impurity" is better...)[/quote] You won't be beating impy boy in the age department....[/quote] Ah...you can't judge a book by it's cover.... ;-) It's in the quality department.... A guy can be here since 2002...it doesn't really matter. As long as you follow the rules and contribute to the fourms...What does it matter?[/quote] I'm talking about real age here... =P[/quote] Uhhhhmmm....o.k. [quote]What does it matter?[/quote] Ah! There we go.[/quote] Indeed. I wonder how long these replies are gonna get...?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] impurity Perfect video. Except I didn't hear it mention anything about people with names like VII Toast that enjoy double posting. But it's cool. StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickySticky! In New Mombasa! And here! And on the main page! Sticky this to people's member overviews. [/quote] I double posted because I chaged the topic of my post.... Think about it for a little and you will learn...from me. I am your elder....respect me. Oh wait....were you making fun of my name?(Like "impurity" is better...)[/quote] You won't be beating impy boy in the age department....[/quote] Ah...you can't judge a book by it's cover.... ;-) It's in the quality department.... A guy can be here since 2002...it doesn't really matter. As long as you follow the rules and contribute to the fourms...What does it matter?[/quote] I'm talking about real age here... =P[/quote] Uhhhhmmm....o.k. [quote]What does it matter?[/quote] Ah! There we go.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] impurity Perfect video. Except I didn't hear it mention anything about people with names like VII Toast that enjoy double posting. But it's cool. StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickySticky! In New Mombasa! And here! And on the main page! Sticky this to people's member overviews. [/quote] I double posted because I chaged the topic of my post.... Think about it for a little and you will learn...from me. I am your elder....respect me. Oh wait....were you making fun of my name?(Like "impurity" is better...)[/quote] You won't be beating impy boy in the age department....[/quote] Ah...you can't judge a book by it's cover.... ;-) It's in the quality department.... A guy can be here since 2002...it doesn't really matter. As long as you follow the rules and contribute to the fourms...What does it matter?[/quote] I'm talking about real age here... =P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] impurity Perfect video. Except I didn't hear it mention anything about people with names like VII Toast that enjoy double posting. But it's cool. StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickySticky! In New Mombasa! And here! And on the main page! Sticky this to people's member overviews. [/quote] I double posted because I chaged the topic of my post.... Think about it for a little and you will learn...from me. I am your elder....respect me. Oh wait....were you making fun of my name?(Like "impurity" is better...)[/quote] You won't be beating impy boy in the age department....[/quote] Ah...you can't judge a book by it's cover.... ;-) It's in the quality department.... A guy can be here since 2002...it doesn't really matter. As long as you follow the rules and contribute to the fourms...What does it matter?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] impurity Perfect video. Except I didn't hear it mention anything about people with names like VII Toast that enjoy double posting. But it's cool. StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickySticky! In New Mombasa! And here! And on the main page! Sticky this to people's member overviews. [/quote] I double posted because I chaged the topic of my post.... Think about it for a little and you will learn...from me. I am your elder....respect me. Oh wait....were you making fun of my name?(Like "impurity" is better...)[/quote] You won't be beating impy boy in the age department....
    Add more answer options

• Holllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy camolie. Wow, that was a laugh and three quarters that one is.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] impurity Perfect video. Except I didn't hear it mention anything about people with names like VII Toast that enjoy double posting. But it's cool. StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickySticky! In New Mombasa! And here! And on the main page! Sticky this to people's member overviews. [/quote] I double posted because I changed the topic of my post.... Think about it for a little and you will learn...from me. I am your elder....respect me. Oh wait....were you making fun of my name?(Like "impurity" is better...) [Edited on 8/24/2004 3:29:41 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Perfect video. Except I didn't hear it mention anything about people with names like VII Toast that enjoy double posting. But it's cool. StickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickyStickySticky! In New Mombasa! And here! And on the main page! Sticky this to people's member overviews.
    Add more answer options

• Added that to my sig Very Nice. [b]Make this a sticky...might shut up stupid dicussions.[/b] [Edited on 8/24/2004 2:52:52 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Very Great....[i]new[/i]comers should pay VERY close attention.
    Add more answer options

• Nice. I love that thing...
    Add more answer options

• do it do it!
    Add more answer options

• Urge...to...make...this...a...sticky
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.