JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 12:04:29 PM

One Million Years B.X. (Before Xbox)

Do you think an RTS halo game would be good kinda like C&C Generals like they planed to do. http://bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=prexboxhistory040904&p=42
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• in reply to zamamee your idea would get a round the idea of people wanting to fly pelicans
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think it might be a good idea to do a different styles of game but in the Halo universe. Like a game based on the Navy where you need to pilot Pelicans and Longswords, even captured Covenant fighters and perform missions, abit like Rouge Squadron but Halo.
    Add more answer options

• i mean just as a spin off to add more to the story
    Add more answer options

• i don't see how a rts for halo would work.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.