JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/14/2012 8:30:25 PM

Gangbangin

Why do people gangbang? They are just risking their life. There is like 2 gangs at my school and they be fightin erday ya feel meh. This is the hood in my area. Just go hard in the paint like Waka Swag ya feel meh A lil kid got shot da otha day cuz like he crossed through gang territory rokin yella ya feel meh. Whatcha be thankin cuh cuz like playaz be tryna be gttin invlved in da hood life ya feel meh [Edited on 03.14.2012 12:41 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] To Infinity foman acts like a child [/quote] Acts like? Foman is Benjamin Button, and he's been on this site for how long?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• foman acts like a child
    Add more answer options

• Yeah man I feel ya. My lil cuh got shot a while bck sllin dope. sad life bt it's just how ya gtta roll
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Standard Vortex Ohhh is a mod allowed to abuse people?[/quote] He shouldn't but he does... Like a boss
    Add more answer options

• [Thread Saved]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Victor Sullivan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Classic Rock Man [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] risay_117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] And everyone though Foman is a pain and a waste of a time.[/quote] He is.[/quote] I can agree with this.[/quote]Annnd the thread has been completely derailed. Good job Foman, don't you have moderator privileges to [i]stop[/i] this kind of thing?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Classic Rock Man [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] risay_117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] And everyone though Foman is a pain and a waste of a time.[/quote] He is.[/quote] I can agree with this.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] risay_117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] And everyone though Foman is a pain and a waste of a time.[/quote] He is.
    Add more answer options

• Ohhh is a mod allowed to abuse people?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tanner113 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Victor Sullivan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kneecap [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Regent of Spade I love how as soon as a ninja posts everyone rushes to quote him.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Victor Sullivan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kneecap [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Regent of Spade I love how as soon as a ninja posts everyone rushes to quote him.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kneecap [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Regent of Spade I love how as soon as a ninja posts everyone rushes to quote him.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Regent of Spade I love how as soon as a ninja posts everyone rushes to quote him.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Regent of Spade I love how as soon as a ninja posts everyone rushes to quote him.[/quote] I think his comment is quoteworthy. However, I do find the life a sad thought since barely no-one will disagree with you. [Edited on 03.14.2012 12:43 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I love how as soon as a ninja posts everyone rushes to quote him.
    Add more answer options

• Allow me to participate in this thread before the incoming lock. Um, it's all cool home dog, as long as we be payin she's stayin. [Edited on 03.14.2012 12:39 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Thats quite a stereotypical view of "gangsta" talk...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChemicalEnvy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] Nice. I love you[/quote] This is a serious thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] Foman!, be nice to people!
    Add more answer options

• Cuz it's fun :D
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] Nice. I love you [Edited on 03.14.2012 12:37 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] risay_117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] And everyone though Foman is a pain and a waste of a time.[/quote] Foman has moments of splendid brilliance. They are like supernovae - rare, but when they come, they're bright and wonderful.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] Wait, wasn't your mom also...?
    Add more answer options

• inb4 this thread and the OP getting gangbanged by bans.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote] So OP is your brother?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Well your mom does it for the lucrative paychecks.[/quote]oooh sick friction burn, you're gonna need some lube for that one...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.