JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

2/29/2012 2:48:52 PM

CMT Snowgrove Halo Custom Edition map

What do you think of this custom map?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• snowgrove has notorious teleporters, worse than BG, and has easy access to flamethrower/shotguns close to teleporter. I dislike the custom weapons.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• just like every map with teleporters...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DethBySword becomes broken when they camp the teleporters[/quote]Just like Blood Gulch? :D Don't deny it... It's just as broken! You know it is! It's a good thing the bad netcode exists for it, though. Makes it hard to assassinate people who come out of it.
    Add more answer options

• Loads of fun, best map for zombies to date.
    Add more answer options

• becomes broken when they camp the teleporters
    Add more answer options

• It's an excellent maps, interesting with the zombie game mode. I believe CMT would much more recognition if they focused on MP as well as SP
    Add more answer options

• Grove its self is an amazing map and I love the day/night option it has. The only thing I do dislike is the custom weapons. Most people love them, but I'd sooner just use the Halo: Combat Evolved pistol over all of them. I also hate how the Battle Rifle has a grenade launcher on it. Shouldn't give someone with a Battle Rifle that much power.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.