JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/24/2004 3:28:50 PM

I will only respect and like Halo 2 if...

I will only respect and like Halo 2 if it is equal or better in terms of storyline, dialogue, graphics, music, sound and gameplay, as Beyond Good And Evil. And it needs to be equal or better in ALL catagories. If Halo 2 falls short in just one catagory even, it will suck. Ah, who am I kidding, nothing will ever be better than Beyond Good And Evil. Ok, start the arguement! By the way, Beyond Good and Evil didn't sell that well (probabaly because Ubi-Soft decided NOT to market Jade as a sex object), so not many people know about it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Your new arent you Jalexter.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No. You're a retard. I mean, look at your signature. Halo 1.5? NO.
    Add more answer options

• Even thogh i respect and value yours and everyone else's opinion i must disagre with you.First if you think Beyond good and evil is the greatest why dont you go to there fourum and talk about it,now i have never played beyond good and evil but i have heard good things about it and would like to play it but come on your in the Bungie fourum creaters of Halo you dont have to be here.And secondly this is in the wrong fourum. [Edited on 8/24/2004 9:32:52 AM]
    Add more answer options

• even tho i disagree with u this belongs in new mombasa
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.